Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Hannah:She saw Genevive come in. She didn't shift uncomfortably. I wonder where was she? Technically I guess I'm an Anti but oh I don't feel Anti at all. She took a sip of her drink.

Jori: Jori looked up from her food when 3 people came running in. "What's wrong?" She asked MJ and Henri.

MJ: She took a moment to catch her breath.

Jori: Jori looked up from her food when 3 people came running in. "What's wrong?" She asked MJ and Henri.

Genevive: "Jafar is trying to takeover the Magic Kingdom using some Antis and mind-controlled SODs," Genevive answered for her.

Henri: She explained what she knew of the situation.

OOC: Now Jess is about to say something, but don't follow the order.

Jess: She heard. "Oh no! Sounds like Jafar! I'm going to make some calls, talk to some people, try to get the situation handled. Please, it's dangerous, so please stay here, don't go to the Magic Kingdom to try to fight him yourselves." She ran out.

Henri: She explained what she knew of the situation.

OOC: Now Jess is about to say something, but don't follow the order.

Jess: She heard. "Oh no! Sounds like Jafar! I'm going to make some calls, talk to some people, try to get the situation handled. Please, it's dangerous, so please stay here, don't go to the Magic Kingdom to try to fight him yourselves." She ran out.
MJ: "We need to do something!" She said as soon as Jess left the room.

Jori: "Like what?"

MJ: "Some of the COD's are under mind control. If we snap 'em out of it, they can help us."

Austin: He nodded. "They don't know what they're doing, we need to help them."

Genevive: "But what about the ones who aren't under his control?" Genevive asked, thinking of Ren.

Lucien: "Well, it would be best if we can talk them out of it. We might have to fight them though if they won't listen to reason. But using draconian measures should be our very last resort. THat's not what heroes do to solve problems."

Austin: He nodded. "They don't know what they're doing, we need to help them."

Lucien: "Well, it would be best if we can talk them out of it. We might have to fight them though if they won't listen to reason. But using draconian measures should be our very last resort. THat's not what heroes do to solve problems."

MJ: "Definitely. I don't want anyone to get hurt..."

Lotus:We got to help those mind-controlled campers.
Hannah:She took one last sip of her drink"Is there any way that I could be of assistance?" She did have a sword after all.

MJ: "Definitely. I don't want anyone to get hurt..."
Lucien: "Yeah."

Henri: "So who's going to help? I will."

Lucien: "I am."

Austin: "I will as well."
Lotus:She heard some others kids talking about it. "I'll help!"
Lotus:We got to help those mind-controlled campers.
Hannah:She took one last sip of her drink"Is there any way that I could be of assistance?" She did have a sword after all.

Genevive: "Well there's a scout in about every land except for Fantasyland. That's where I was. We need to divide and conquer because if there's trouble in just one section, they'll notice and higher their guard and we'll be finished."

Lucien: "Frankly, I think anyone who doesn't faint at the sight of violence or evil would be of use."

Austin: "Lucien and I have swords as well."

Henri: "In my cat form, I have teeth and claws. But unless someone knows magic to turn MJ and I from human to cat, and maybe cat to human if we need to later, I won't be able to access either."

Hannah:Violence? She would be fine as long as it wasn't anything too gory or something and evil? Well she was Princess Hannah of the Southern Isles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter