• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp of Disney RP Part 4

OOC: I have a camp this week from Wednesday night to Saturday whenever so don't expect to see me on then.

Genevive: "So... how are we going to fix this?"
MJ: "I'm not sure, entirely. I guess we'll ask the other campers to see what we should do." The monorail arrived at Epcot and MJ jumped out. She had no idea where any of the campers were, so she wandered the park, starting with the countries.

OOC:Okay have a great time at camp!
Hannah:She liked the food.

OOC: Thanks!

MJ: "I'm not sure, entirely. I guess we'll ask the other campers to see what we should do." The monorail arrived at Epcot and MJ jumped out. She had no idea where any of the campers were, so she wandered the park, starting with the countries.

Genevive: Genevive followed in silence, unsure if she should speak.

OOC: Thanks!

Genevive: Genevive followed in silence, unsure if she should speak.
OOC: my computer is being very sketchy at the moment, so if I'm on and it takes a while to reply, that's probably because I'm working on it, lol

MJ: She started with Mexico and Norway. This was going to take a while if they were in Canada.

OOC: my computer is being very sketchy at the moment, so if I'm on and it takes a while to reply, that's probably because I'm working on it, lol

MJ: She started with Mexico and Norway. This was going to take a while if they were in Canada.

Genevive: Genevive continued to follow.

MJ: She looked on ahead and spotted someone familiar. "Henri!" She called and waved. She hurried towards her.
Henri: She headed MJ's way. "There you are! Is everything okay? Some of the campers are missing. No one has a cell phone though."

Henri: She headed MJ's way. "There you are! Is everything okay? Some of the campers are missing. No one has a cell phone though."

"No, everything's not okay! Some creepy old guy has taken over the Magic Kingdom and has Ebony working for him! This girl," She gestured to Genevive, "is an Anti as well, but she's helping me warn you guys."

"No, everything's not okay! Some creepy old guy has taken over the Magic Kingdom and has Ebony working for him! This girl," She gestured to Genevive, "is an Anti as well, but she's helping me warn you guys."
Henri: Her eyes widened. "We need to get to Biergarten where the rest of Camp is. Hurry!" She took off running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter