Calling all November ...

11/1-11/9 CBR.... Oh it certainly cannot come any faster!!!!! We will be celebrating DD's 13th birhtday... This is "ONLY" he 3rd birthday in Disney...:confused3 ;)

We are staying at CBR too Nov. 1-7. Haven't come across to many with our same dates and resort!!! :thumbsup2 Now I have found 2 :yay: :yay:

November 2-8 CBR-
me(31) DH(34) DD(8) DD (will be 5) we can't wait:yay:

:yay: question though- Is anyone going at this time going to MNSSHP on Friday night?

We are going to MNSSHP on the 2nd.

We are going to MNSSHP on the 2nd also what will you guys be dressed as?? If you are dressing up!!
We will be Belle in the blue dress (me), Captin Jack (DH), Buzz Lightyear (DS), Tinkerbell (DD) My costume is not yet completed it has been difficult to decide then to find all the needed pattens- But I'll be ready for the Par-tay!!! :cool1:

Ok, I'm sort of a newbie...But what are the ME tags??? I've heard that quite a bit, but lost....:confused3

The yellow tags for the Magic Express

My gf and I are going Nov. 16 - Nov. 21. I plan to propose during the MVMCP.

OHHH that is so nice I'm sure it will really be a magical time for you both, Congratulations in advance :groom: :bride:
She doesn't come on the boards does she- wouldn't want to ruin the surprise!

We'll be at POR 11/24 - 12/2 for our first trip.
Celebrating DH & I 14th anniv and our boys will turn 9 & 6 while we're there.
I can't wait. It's still a surprise and I'm about to bust.

Angela

We will be at AKL 11/14-11/18 & on Disney Wonder 11/18-11/21.:banana: :cheer2: We will be traveling with 2 other couples & all our kids!!! It's gonna be FUN!!!:cool1: :woohoo:

Another Thanksgiving trip for us! :cool1: From November 22nd-27th.

We are either staying the first night at the Dolphin and moving to Sports or
just going to stay the entire time at Dolphin. I had Fri-Tuesday booked, and called back just like 2 weeks ago to book Thanksgiving night.. and there were 6 rooms TOTAL showing up as available!! One room at club level at the Poly @ $700+, 3 suites at Coronado Springs @ $1200 EACH, and 2, 1 bedrooms at the Boardwalk for $540 each!!! I called the Dolphin and they had rooms for the entire stay.. So we have that booked for the Thanksgiving.. but may just want to stay there the whole time... not sure what to do.. need to figure it out ASAP... me thinks Thanksgiving may be a wee bit :crowded:

That is so cool! Did you know when I was there one year for MNSSHP, I saw a guy propose to his girl during the fireworks show and he had evidently arranged for the photo pass photographer to capture the whole thing.

He probably told his girl he wanted a picture of them in front of the castle with the fireworks and then popped the question. It was so amazing-she cried! and said YES!

The photo pass location is right along the fence between Caseys and Crystal Palace and there are several photographers hanging around there right before the fireworks! But it would be worth it to have it all set up before hand.

Just an idea for you....How sweet and congratulations!pixiedust:

mickeywatch,,,,,,,,,,how awesome!!! what date will u be at the party? we go thurs nite!! Im a pro photog in real life and would love to watch this unfold! Congrats!;)

That is sooo very coollll!!! She will remember that day forever and always have such a magical memory! You will be scoring some Very Big Points! Good luck and make sure you let us know how it went with a trip report!

Paying it off today.....:cool1: :cool1:

Me, DH, DD(12), DD(8) and DS(6) at POP 11/26-12/1

First time onsite....only bummer is we are now having to drive from SE PA...oh well, we are going to Disney!!!!

November 14-20, BWV :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can't wait!!!!!

Mickeywatch33- how magical! You have to post pics when you return.

Me. I just found out that my DH has a business trip in Nov. I was just there for a week with the kids for free dining. This will just be a short trip for the two of us 11/14-11/17

Our very first WDW visit from Italy with the excuse of celebrating our anniversary (6.12.) anticipatedly :) at POFQ 28.11.-5.12.... can't wait!!

Do they send out the ME tags etc earlier if you pay the complete amount before the 45 day mark?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter