Calling all November ...

when you got your ME Tags. I just at the 30 day mark and I have no tags as of yet.

by the way we are Nov. 7 - 12.

have the tags
leaving 11/3 but originally 11/9
have to change the tags

We will be at CSR 11/16-11/24. We are attending the MVMCP. Can't believe we are only 38 days away from our favorite place on earth!:dance3: :dance3:

If you are 38 days, that means I am 37 days:banana:

Time seems to be dragging!!! :rolleyes1
I am so ready to get away for a vacation!!

We are staying at All Stars Movies 11/27 - 12/4.

Attending MVMCP on 12/2.

Cant wait to get my ME tags!

Do you get souvenir luggage tags too if staying room only, or is it if you book a package?

48 days, 1 hour and 13mins to go! (Im in the UK, so its 2247 here)

If you are 38 days, that means I am 37 days:banana:

Time seems to be dragging!!! :rolleyes1
I am so ready to get away for a vacation!!

I know what you mean. The time is going by sooooooo slowly. My coworkers are going to strangle me soon. I can't focus at all. I am constantly day dreaming about it! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

We are staying at VWL from 11/3-11/10. :cool1: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3:
Got our tags about 2 weeks ago. I was surprised they were so early.

It is all I think about. I am so excited. It is like I have never been before. I love DW. It is such a fun place to be. I love going with my family. Time needs to move a little faster. I hate to wish away October, but I am!!!
I am trying to plan a lot of things in October so time will go fast!

Can't wait for MVMCP on the 15th :santa:

November 2, and then November 8th DCL! I'm totally stressing, have "those" dreams. I'm keeping the secret from our 5 kids - telling them at 5:45 am, when we wake them to go to the airport. It's not going to be easy packing for everyone in secret!

November 2, and then November 8th DCL! I'm totally stressing, have "those" dreams. I'm keeping the secret from our 5 kids - telling them at 5:45 am, when we wake them to go to the airport. It's not going to be easy packing for everyone in secret!

How Cool!!!!! How old are your kids? We would love to hear how it went when you get back, and what the look on their faces were like!

ENJOY!

Nov 5th through 10th...at Poly...(NJ week!!):cool1:

can't get here quick enough!!!

with DH, DD (12) and DD (8). DD's cant' wait to look out the patio and see the ducks (LOL)

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

1989 Poly/CB
1991 Poly
1993 Poly
1997 Poly
2001 (May) Poly wedding for niece
2001 (Nov) Poly

Yes, we know, we need to try another resort!!! :rolleyes1 We think about it all the time...but we can't not book the Poly!!! :love: :love:

Hey ToyStoryfan32, we will be there at the same time. I can hardly wait. What night are you going to the party? My ex-DH has never been and I am so excited for him. My kids have been once and I used to be a CM ( I am from Florida) and went there all the time as a kid so this trip is totally for them and they are pumped. We are doing a half dozen character meals. I just read that the Jaguar Slide at the hotel would be closed from the second week of Nov until December:worried:

Hey ToyStoryfan32, we will be there at the same time. I can hardly wait. What night are you going to the party? My ex-DH has never been and I am so excited for him. My kids have been once and I used to be a CM ( I am from Florida) and went there all the time as a kid so this trip is totally for them and they are pumped. We are doing a half dozen character meals. I just read that the Jaguar Slide at the hotel would be closed from the second week of Nov until December:worried:

We will be at the party on November 16th. I had not heard about the slide being closed. My girls will be so disappointed! We are so excited too. This is our first MVMCP. We went to MNSSHP last year and we had a blast, so I hope this one is as good. :santa:

This is our 1st time going & I am getting sooo excited!!! But we will be there from 11/6 to 11/13 & we'll be staying at the Mike Ditka resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter