Cake Toppers

I made my cake topper. I bought a metal letter off of ebay for about $4 and bought rhinestones at Michaels for around $5 and E-6000'd that sucker! I did both sides and it took me maybe a total of an hour and a half..it looks great, and the stones are stuck--definitely not coming off anytime soon, if ever! i love it and its really personal since i took the time and effort to do it myself! :goodvibes
008.jpg

We had the white chocolate castle topper that Disney makes. We still have it, and it made it home in one piece! It was so beautiful, I love it, but I cannot say how it tasted lol

KM19859-9-10.jpg

Thanks, OP for this question.

How do we go about getting this to be a sticky thread at the top (like the other wedding threads)?

Just thought I would bump this as I love seeing people's cake topper. Yes, I know I am sad. ha ha! :rotfl:

Here is what ours will be. Only the girl will be blonde. We both are in law enforcement, so it fits us!!!

doublegunwedding.jpg

This was ours, I had it made by cakesparkledesigns. It is a little thicker with three colors of crystals and crystals on the edges. I loved it. And it was so sparkly, now we keep it in our China closet and it looks great there too. :)

SR_0934.jpg

SR_0928.jpg

Wow-that cake is gorgeous!!!!!:lovestruc

Here is what mine will be..nothing too fancy but it will have purple petals in it instead of a candle

caketopper.jpg
[/IMG]

We also used the white chocolate castle cake topper. I requested that they turn the castle turrets a Cinderella Blue. I loved how it turned out. We still have it in our spare refrigerator in our garage :rotfl:. I don't have the heart to taste it.

Here is a picture of it taken by Randy Chapman using our rings. :goodvibes

DB155712-3-10.jpg

Very cool cake toppers ladies! :thumbsup2

DeblovesDisney - I didn't realize they would colour the white chocolate topper for you. How lovely! Maybe on your 25th wedding anniversary you may have the heart to take a bite, ha ha!

We also used the white chocolate castle cake topper. I requested that they turn the castle turrets a Cinderella Blue. I loved how it turned out. We still have it in our spare refrigerator in our garage :rotfl:. I don't have the heart to taste it.

Here is a picture of it taken by Randy Chapman using our rings. :goodvibes

DB155712-3-10.jpg

I love your cake topper! Gorgeous :lovestruc

Very cool cake toppers ladies! :thumbsup2

DeblovesDisney - I didn't realize they would colour the white chocolate topper for you. How lovely! Maybe on your 25th wedding anniversary you may have the heart to take a bite, ha ha!

Thank you and yes they do many different colors for the cake topper. I know I've seen pink also. They also dust it in sparkly powder.

Every time I open up that refrigerator I'm tempted to open up the box to take a taste. Our wedding planner told us that one couple melted theirs down and used the chocolate to cover pretzels. I don't know if I could melt ours though. Maybe we'll just knaw at it like you would an easter bunny, lol.

I love your cake topper! Gorgeous :lovestruc

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

We had the same cake topper with the silver turrets/accents.

Ours is still in the fridge, too. :rotfl: My DH asks me every couple of months what we're going to do with it. I don't have the heart to throw it out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter