Cake Toppers

DisneyBride1207

Not close enough to the World!
I haven't yet seen a thread on this topic yet....

Post your cake topper or info about what you plan to do!!

I am planning to do the seagulls from the Finding Nemo movie (custom made of course so one is a girl!) :lmao: We are having our reception in Living Seas Salon, so this goes perfect with our theme, and we think they are such a hoot! MINE MINE MINE! Can you believe it was my fiance's idea?!:thumbsup2

Can't wait to see what everyone did/is doing!

I absolutely love that idea! So much fun :)

Our cake topper was actually a Christmas decoration that we bought the first time we we to Disney together (which was also when we got engaged), so it had a special place in our hearts.

5269115837_096fde159d.jpg
[/url] N,A1634 11-30-10N,A1634 11-30-10 by Leonix8238, on Flickr[/IMG]

DH made our cake topper (plastic spheres + dowel + gold paint) to match the one in the inspiration cake picture we used.

0988_2157J.jpg

0954_2095N.jpg

For our anniversary cake, we told the Grand Floridian Bakery to make something out of fondant that went with the style of the cake. Behold...

014-2.jpg

Lurkyloo- awesome! I have seen your pics before...and so jealous of your letterpress invites!!!! I wish I had the money to do letterpress!!!!!

Here is the inspiration picture I sent to Heather who is making our cake. Our Vr is at the Swan so the theme is kind of swans meet Mickey Mouse. Heather is going to put a diamante MM head brooch in the centre of the swans.

85_s_Swans_wedding_cake_toppers-1.jpg

I have one from Toppers with Glitz. A "U" which is the first letter in my Fiance's last name.

We used the topper provided by Disney from our Escape wedding package because we thought it was cute and "free"!

38293_817743952519_11802355_44241174_1545836_n.jpg

38459_817746891629_11802355_44241342_6248463_n.jpg

Oh I love the idea of seagulls from finding nemo!

We are also having our reception in Living Seas, I have seen a beautifull topper of sleeping beauty and her prince (my favourite princess) its a lenox design but ive never seen one on a cake here, wonder if anyone has this?

This was ours, I had it made by cakesparkledesigns. It is a little thicker with three colors of crystals and crystals on the edges. I loved it. And it was so sparkly, now we keep it in our China closet and it looks great there too. :)

SR_0934.jpg

SR_0928.jpg

Beautiful toppers! We are hoping to find (or have custom made) toppers that look like us and the kids. We're doing a VR and have 3 kids so we want the whole family to be represented.

We bought the Mickey & Minnie topper from Disney Floral for our cake. We are actually going to buy a new entertainment center Friday for our living room and this thread just reminded me that I have the topper put away, now it can go on the shelves!
JenniferandDaniel16836-14-10.jpg
JenniferandDaniel09826-14-10.jpg

great idea! :)

amazing pictures btw in your flickr album - who did your photos?:worship:

Thank you very much:)

Our photographs were done by the ever amazing Randy Chapman, he is the nicest guy as well which really helps. :thumbsup2

I shall look forward to seeing photographs of your cake topper, be sure to post!

pezaddict231 - I'm completely in love with your cake! It looks so elegant, stylish and fun.

gemmybear83 - Your cake topper is so, so beautiful!

My topper is from Precious Moments. It was my first wedding purchase :goodvibes

620030_l.jpg

This was ours, I had it made by cakesparkledesigns. It is a little thicker with three colors of crystals and crystals on the edges. I loved it. And it was so sparkly, now we keep it in our China closet and it looks great there too. :)

SR_0934.jpg

SR_0928.jpg

Your cake is gorgeous! :goodvibes Do you mind if I ask how much it was?

pezaddict231 - I'm completely in love with your cake! It looks so elegant, stylish and fun.

Thanks! We loved it. :)

Your cake is gorgeous! :goodvibes Do you mind if I ask how much it was?

Thanks! It was the Springtime Romance but without the sugar flowers. I don't remember exactly and my hard drive crashed so I lost all my files that had the real costs :sad2:, but I remember the 3 tier being over $1k and I'm pretty sure by doing a two tier we got it down to about $500 or so, then we also had a sheet cake in the back so that we'd have enough cake for everyone. Hope that helps!

Ours was Lenox Miss Piggy and Kermit- they wear an evening gown/tux. DH was concerned that I was a "pig" but the figures were so cute I had to have them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter