CA Genie+ availability

E.Jane

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving in a few weeks, and it's our first time using Genie+. So I've been playing with the app the last few days, and trying to get a feel for genie+.
At 2:00 pm today, the ONLY Genie+ available to book at CA was for Grizzly Run with a return time of 3:25. That's it - nothing else available. Is that typical? I mean, I expect at some point during the day they will run out of availability, but by 2 pm, for all but 1 ride?!

We will be arriving in a few weeks, and it's our first time using Genie+. So I've been playing with the app the last few days, and trying to get a feel for genie+.
At 2:00 pm today, the ONLY Genie+ available to book at CA was for Grizzly Run with a return time of 3:25. That's it - nothing else available. Is that typical? I mean, I expect at some point during the day they will run out of availability, but by 2 pm, for all but 1 ride?!
DCA closes at 5pm for a cast member event, so today is unusual. The only reason Grizzy is still available is probably because it was down most of the day.

That is not typical unless it closes early. But even if there is no availability keep refreshing because usually something will pop up after a few minutes. Definitely prioritize what you care about most though

Yes, it was due to the early close yesterday. Today there were lightning lanes available for pretty much everything into the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter