buying shares - halifax account

Time for question 3
I have clicked on the shareholders club application but I cannot complete it when I click on it a curser apprears but it does not allow enter any text, when I type nothing appears heeeeeeeellllllpppppppppp

i was the same (i tried saving as, changing format programme from pdf etc etc but didnt work) , i ended up printing it and filling it by hand then faxing all the forms over to them.

I ended up printing off the application form and certificate and posting it off to them on the 28th October, should I have heard something from them by now?

I asked for them to confirm receipt by email.. Louisa confirmed straight away and confirmed my registration had been succesful and she had put a temp certificate in the post.. Excellent serivice

Drop Louisa an email..

I faxed mine on the 30th September. I eventually got an email on the 9th October to say they had got the fax and I still don't have a temporary pass. So I wouldn't worry yet. You could give them an email to ask for confirmation of receipt.

I asked for them to confirm receipt by email.. Louisa confirmed straight away and confirmed my registration had been succesful and she had put a temp certificate in the post.. Excellent serivice

Drop Louisa an email..

I emailed this morning so I will hopefully get a reply on Monday, I am going to DLRP so I am hoping for my temporary certificate hopefully my membership card by then.

Does anyone if the 10% off on limited edition merchandise covers Trading Pins? We are going to a pin trading event next week and were hoping we could get the 10% off on them.

We have not yet received our permanent card but we have received the temporary certificate although on the certificate I can not see any mention of the merchandise discount.

can someone please help me! have set up share dealing a/c on halifax and an ready to buy shares. can anyone talk me through it? how many do I have to buy etc?? im a share buying virgin!! :rotfl: but on a race against time *** we go on 30th jan!! :cool1: would quite like temp card for then!!

thanks if anyone can help me!

On the halifax site you need to type in the code 'edl' in the company code box to find disneyland paris shares. To join the shareholders club free of charge you need to buy 20 or more shares. If you buy less than that it costs 30euros each time you have to renew your membership.

On the halifax site you need to type in the code 'edl' in the company code box to find disneyland paris shares. To join the shareholders club free of charge you need to buy 20 or more shares. If you buy less than that it costs 30euros each time you have to renew your membership.

thanks! is it as simple as that!? did you email or post or fax documents to disney? have filled in disney application online and got email through.....

:)

Once you've bought the shares you receive an online contract note in your halifax account. I emailed julien at dlp actionnaires with a copy of this and my shareholders application. It was actually a lot easier than I expected, although I did have a bit of hassle getting the documents in a format that they could receive cause I didn't have microsoft word on the computer.

have bought the shares! :banana: and on the contract note is says settlement date 6th jan - can I send it all in before that or do I need to wait?

sent my application and contract note buy email to this address 'dlp.actionnaires@disney.com' but havent heard back or had any confirmation they received..... what should I do??

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter