Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

Someone on Facebook said they logged out of their account, shut down their phone and then tried it again and were able to get through. This was just a few minutes ago.

Now I am nervous because I haven't received the email! I do have my confirmation number though and card as charged.

FYI, the browser I was able to get in with was one i started this morning at 9am, went to work, drove home on lunch to check to see if its faster and it worked. looks like you can reboot/refresh and it doesn't matter.

So I was able to purchase my tickets…I think. My “print this” page was actually a link back into the queue!!! I did manage a couple screen shots with my confirmation number, but I trust nothing!

Same here I bought the Sams club $500 gc only to find out credit cards is only option so I just used my chase card. At least Ill get some rewards in return.
I bought a gift card also but after reading Gothic Rosie's post decided to go with a Credit card and im glad it was the only option because if I lost all of my funds on a gift card due to this multiple charge scenario I would have been even more pissed off as I would have no record of the charge. Atleast with credit cards you can dispute the charge. And $495 is not a minor loss... so I am greatful for that and the fact that we did finally get tickets.

Link received, and I finally checked out with a confirmation!!! Will have to see if the morning’s charge drops off my account. Big thank you to the three of you (araminta18, nerdboyrockstar, and Diego2Shae) who quickly responded to my request for help!

All dates are still available!

Ugh. Have 2 different browsers with a queue. Have 2 phones, each with a queue. Convinced my boyfriend to open one too. Total of 5...all saying "over an hour". I've been calculating my "expected service time" periodically. It has dropped from early afternoon tomorrow to just a smidge passed midnight. -_-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter