Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

I have a session that's at 53 minutes if anyone wants. I know it's not great, but if anyone is "over an hour", it could be useful.

Edit: Claimed

Last edited:
Perhaps demand is not much different than previous years. I know eventually all/most dates sell out, but I've never had any trouble securing tickets in a leisurely manner in the past. Maybe we all just got ourselves worked up over nothing.
I mean… yes. This is the DISboard cycle of ticket sales. I should make an infographic. 😆🤷‍♀️

I bet Disney is doing this on purpose - marketing too -create sense of urgency, excitment, talk on social media - people 'on the edge and not sure' are now feeling OMG i better grab these.. :)

If anyone has a session please, I’m still stuck with one charge, no tickets, and two queues that say “more than an hour” after getting kicked out of the checkout error cycle around 11:30 am.

I’ve been stuck at More than an hour all morning on 4 devices between me and my partner. Would so appreciate a queue if anyone has one to share! Thank you for the Disney magic!!

Thank you everyone. I finally got tickets for October 19 and got a confirmation page which I didn't get before. This purchase went off without a hitch.

Now to dispute the three charges on my debit card.

My daughter and I have been on the same screen since 9:00 a.m. this morning, stating that it will not be more than an hour wait...it did post a message on the screen at 12:05 saying that the system was experiencing issues but to stay in your queue. Anyone have any advice?

Hi All,

I’m adding my name to the other frustrated folks waiting since 9AM with no movement on their queue IDs that would appreciate an unused session under an hour. I’m new to the forum and don’t have ability to PM yet.

if anyone has one I’d appreciate it if you could message me with it.

I’ve been periodically checking from work since 9am and still have over an hour wait.I’m finally on my lunch break, if anyone is able to help, you’ll have my undying appreciation?! 😔

Also interested in a link, if anyone has one, and if we get through later, I am happy to share my links with someone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter