buying a stroller once in WDW AREA????

Disneymommie

<font color=teal>Shares the magic with others<br><
Ok we are taking the train down. I would really like to not have to drag 2 strollers onto the train. I was thinking of just buying two cheap umbrella strollers once down there. We are being picked up at the Kissimee train station by yourride.com They say they make a grocery stop but is there a walmart with in near buy distance or does anyone know of a service that would buy them and deliver to the hotel? ANY help would be great. Thanks

hmmmmmm good question! thus having no answer I propose better safe than sorry: you buy your two cheapie strollers at home, tie them together in two places, then attach a sholder strap from a suitcase to the bindings and tote them down there. You can also find tote bags for strollers, but thats more money than the do it yourself way.

There is a Super Walmart about 15 minutes away in 2 different locations. One is on Oceola Pkwy and the FL turnpike and the other is on 192 in Kissimmee. That sounds like it may be the one to go to since the train is leaving you off in Kissimmee. Since it is a SuperWalmart you can pick up your food and strollers at this location. Are you planning to dispose of the strollers when you leave WDW??

I recall they had a few umbrella strollers for sale at the Goodings right by Disney World. If I am recalling correctly I was thinking they were about twice what you would pay at Walmart though.

We forgot ours once and I agree, Super Wal-Mart would be the best place. They are about 10 bucks. I also read on here once that there is a place in kissimmee where you can rent a stroller. I belive it's Baby's away.com. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for all your help. Unfortunently we had to cancel last minute. But I will keep this in mind for next summer! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter