Buying a 1 day ticket Jan 6

natb

Mouseketeer
I know someone here will have the answer... on Jan 6 we are coming off a cruise in Miami. Driving back up to all star movies for one night and leaving for airport Jan 7. Debating buying a one day ticket for MK... but before I buy, how do I find out if fast passes are still available? Also, is it reasonable to think we could be at disney by 1pm from Miami? Would it be worth the price of admission to be there from latest 2pm to 8pm? I think the deciding factor would be fp access but how do I know if still available? Help!!

I just checked availability for a party of 3 for FP+ in MK on the afternoon of Jan. 6 and everything is available, currently, except 7DMT (and Tomorrowland Speedway which is going into refurb). Availability changes constantly. You may even be able to get 7DMT as you get closer to the date (we got it the night before a visit in November). I don't know if I would pay for one day admission for only 6 hours in the park, but that's a personal decision. No clue about driving from Miami, but I'm sure someone else will chime in!

How early do you get off the boat? If it were me, I would go straight to MK and get as much time as possible. I wouldn't be able to NOT visit a park! :D

For me it would depend how many in your party you are buying admission for? I don't think I'd pay that hefty fee for 4 or 5 for 6 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter