Build A Bearville

There is a contact us in the top right of the main homepage; click that and you'll get an outlook window pop up (you can copy and paste the address into a different email program if you want). They've been very good about getting back to me quickly with my questions, so hopefully they'll be as good to you.

P.S. Tink my dear, I haven't forgotten about you, and I'll send you a PM soon, promise! :hug:

Ok! :)

P.S. I really thought you had forgotten about me! :sad:

I was thinking we might try this again with a little more planning to give people time to find us. If anyone would like to meet, we can all meet next Tuesday at 11AM EST and 8PM EST at Sunshine Shores Cove (beach where the lemonade stand is) in the Hi-Bear-Note den.

Bumping up a reminder. Hope to see ya'll there :)

Hi I play Build-a-bearville too. My name is CookieJingleBells :3dglasses Mind if I join this meet?

Whoah! I'm the only one in this server! Cool!

Hi I play Build-a-bearville too. My name is CookieJingleBells Mind if I join this meet?

Hope to see you there! I'll be there for the next half hour or so and also tonight at 8PM EST.

Great to finally meet some of you this morning, and sorry we missed you DanielleBanana27.

There will be another meet at 8pm EST tonight in the Hi-Bear-Note den at the beach cove for those of you that want to try to meet then.

Hmm Where do/did you get those bear slippers and those blue glasses that make your eyes HUGE?

Where do/did you get those bear slippers and those blue glasses that make your eyes HUGE?

I think the bear slippers were given out by Maxine Clark's character (CEB of BuildaBear) a while back to celebrate her birthday.

As for the big glasses, those are something you get when you buy a real bear and bring the Read Teddy to life as your virtual bear.

I think the bear slippers were given out by Maxine Clark's character (CEB of BuildaBear) a while back to celebrate her birthday.

As for the big glasses, those are something you get when you buy a real bear and bring the Read Teddy to life as your virtual bear.

Oh ok thank you :)

I totally forgot about the meet I really wanted to meet others :( Hope everyone had a great time and hopefully I'll remember the next time if there's on.

It was great to finally meet so many of you yesterday. The game was extremely full last night. I tried to log my little relative's character in during the meet so I could add some of you to his character, but the Hi-Bear-Note den we chose wasn't even showing on the list. :confused3 I hope nobody had trouble finding us.

I totally forgot about the meet I really wanted to meet others Hope everyone had a great time and hopefully I'll remember the next time if there's on.

Perhaps we can try another meet again soon in case there were others that could not make it. If you have a day or time that works best for you, just let us know - I'd try my best to make it because you can never have too many friends :)

I'm on! And I got a bear today :)

congratulations1.gif

What Did You Call It?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter