Build a Bear at Downtown Disneyland ????

Princess Glenda said:
Hi,
Has anyone been to the Disneyland Build a Bear lately? Are there special outfits for the 50th Celebration available? Does anyone have the phone number for the Disneyland Build a Bear so that I can call them to order the Minnie Mouse outfit? Thanks for any info.

If you have an Annual Pass (or anyone who does that goes with you) you can receive $5 off your purchase of $30 or more at the Downtown Disney Build-A-Bear only. The offer ends Sept. 30th. 2005. Hope this helps. =c)

Here's a pic of my bears. Sorry if it's blurry, it was taken some time ago with my cell phone:
400fee50.jpg

2c02e9f0.jpg

c8ab6b99.jpg

These bears bring me great cheer at work :goodvibes

ArielsMelody - Thanks for the info and tips! It's not "sad" that you know all that stuff - it just shows that you love your job and you know the products you sell well! Sounds like a good employee to me! ;)

eatmypixiedust - Love your bears :love: Thanks for the pics!

If you book through AAA, there is a coupon in the California Fun Book, too...I think it is for $5 off. For two bears (not the cheapest ones either), one tink costume, one DLR costume (LOVED the hands!!!) I spent about $85.00. It was addicting....I don't even have kids!

I was just going to ask about disney princess clothes for them but I see a pic there of one that looks like tink am I correct? I have been dying to do BAB but have never had the opportunity so this is one place I am definately going to have to go.

Tania

There is a $5.00 off coupon in the Anaheim Orange County visitors guide. Just order it online for free at anaheimoc. org

wndrlandcat said:
There is a $5.00 off coupon in the Anaheim Orange County visitors guide. Just order it online for free at anaheimoc. org

Thanks for the tip!

You could check Ebay for the Disneyland 50th BAB outfits. I have seen quite a few of them on there. They are probably more than face value but not sure how much more.

Laura

I have been looking for all these things on the build a bear site but cant find them am I going mad?

Does anyone know the hours of BAB in DTD? I ordered a coupon from the anaheimoc but it said it would take 3 weeks! We are leaving in 2 weeks. We live in Las Vegas maybe it won't take that long to get here. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Build-A-Bear Workshop®
DOWNTOWN DISNEY® District
1540 S. Disneyland Drive, Suite 104
Anaheim, CA 92802

Telephone: 714-776-5980
Fax: 714-776-5680

Hours:
Sunday-Thursday: 10 am-10 pm, Friday & Saturday: 10 am-11 pm

cinderella_bella said:
I was just going to ask about disney princess clothes for them but I see a pic there of one that looks like tink am I correct? I have been dying to do BAB but have never had the opportunity so this is one place I am definately going to have to go.

Tania

Yes My dd just got the tinkerbell outfit on friday when we went. It's super cute, has a wand, shoes, dress with attached wings and bloomers...very cute.

Thanks we plan to go after the park closes. I wanted to make sure they were still open.

Can anyone tell me how much time to plan for Build A Bear?

I know the Build A Bear near our house can get extremely busy. How long of a wait is it at DD? I am hoping to go on a Monday evening in mid November.

They are out of the 50th anniv stuff. I was SO SO bummed. The gal said they would not be getting anymore. BOOHOO!!!

I can't believe that BABW would be out of 50th anniversary stuff already and particularly that they wouldn't restock it. Obviously it's a big seller and they have probably known this for a couple of months. Why didn't they order more a month or two ago? :confused3

They have 6 months left of the 50th anniversary it seems like good marketing to continue to carry a big seller.

What a bummer. My daughter was so excited about visiting BABW. Hopefully she won't know what she's missing.

My mom pitched a royal fit at the girl. Said basically the same things you said! I couldn't believe it. She lives in san Clemente and is a AP so if I see that someone posts here that they have them again she said she would run over and grab us some!! Seems like really bad planning on somebodies part!

Quick update. Went to Ebay and found 2 outfits for me and Mom for about $20 each. Worth it to me not to have to worry about it anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter