Build a Bear at Downtown Disneyland ????

They do have a Mickey Mouse Club outfit.

Wow! I just got an email, well my daughter did princess: that her first BAB turns 3 and it had a cute little birthday party scene AND a 5$ gift certificate! :cool1:

It's good for the time we will be at DTD. I've never seen these before, I love it!

I was also told no more of the 50th Outfits when I was there in late August/early Sept. The worker said they only had them for a limited time and would not be getting anymore. Guess e*** is the only choice.

Hi everyone,

I work at BABW in Los Angeles (but not at DTD). Since I saw on here that people were hearing that the 50th outfit is no longer available I checked the out of stock list from our store's computers. And, sadly, the Disney 50th outfit was indeed listed on there as discontinued. I'm not exactly sure why they were THAT limited since the celebration will be going on for many more months, but I suspect that Disney only allowed a certain number to be licensed to BABW and didn't anticipate how huge the response would be. BABW likes to keep some novelty to their stuff as well regardless of the popularity of an item. They just released Wizard of Oz outfits (SO cute!) for Halloween and even though there was a nationwide rush on them, and the Dorothy outfit sold out within the first 3 weeks, it's already discontinued. It's a bummer but I guess that's part of what makes them so popular -- it's that whole I-have-to-have-it-now-because-it's-a-commodity mentality. Keep checking on ebay though -- I know even some of our customers come in and stock up on limited stuff so they can resell it. It's really too bad though -- that's a big part of the reason these things sell out so quickly!

Ariel :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter