Budgeting for Food

JulielovesDisney

<font color=darkorchid>Hakuna Matata<br><marquee><
Hello all!

My friend and I are trying to plan a long weekend trip over Spring Break. We have ticket prices, transportation costs, etc., but the one thing I'm getting stuck on is planning how much we will be spending on food. We have no problems eating counter service the whole time down there to save money. Previously I have only really travelled with my parents, so I'm only remembering sit-down restaurant prices. Can anyone tell me about how much per meal I should expect to spend at counter service places?

Thank you so much!!

Julie

For only CS meals, you could roughly estimate $13 for a breakfast platter plus beverage at a resort. CS lunches and dinners ( entree, dessert and beverage) would each run around $17 PP. These are just rough numbers, though. The link below will take you to the restaurant search page. You can find menus with prices for all of the eateries at WDW, for more exact prices.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningmain.cfm

I can ask for ice water (free) with your meals. You dont have to get a desert with every meal either.

If you really have a sweet tooth, you can treats in the room. Have a cake or a pie in the room.

I rather spend money on tickets & events then on food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter