brochures & maps for each park

eljojo

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere to get the brochures you get when you enter the parks that have a map of all the rides and attractions? I found out last time that was a help in planning our days at the parks.

They have them at the front desk at each of the Disney resorts. I usually pick them up when we check in.

Donna

can you get them before you get to WDW - either in the mail or online? I like to map out which rides we go to first. thanks

I like the new maps in the PASSPORTER book. They are super! It's a fun book to use in planning.

--penny

Originally posted by eljojo
can you get them before you get to WDW - either in the mail or online? I like to map out which rides we go to first. thanks
I'd be happy to send you some, if you'd like to PM me your address.

:earsboy:

You can pull up and print maps of all the parks from allearsnet.com. They show you where all the rides are.

I agree with Penny, the new Passporter guide is fantastic. Sturdy fold-outs for all of the parks.

Tammi

If you go on the Disney websitehttp://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/, you can request the Vacation Planning Kit which includes a dvd or video plus maps of all the parks with attractions and some other information free of charge. It's well worth getting it sent. You can also get it by calling 1-888-786-4970. Hope this helps.

Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter