Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me the suggested tips for this cruise? Just getting organized and thought I'd charge the minimums up now, then add cash to the envelopes later as necessary.

Thanks, Krista:thumbsup2

They are 152.60 a person.

The breakdown per person is:

Server $3.68 a day 103.04
asst server 2.68 75.04
head server .93 26.04
stateroom host 3.61 101.08
Total 10.90 a day 152.60

While I am on the topic of budget and money. I called DCL today to order the Med family pack. It was 69.00 and after tax it came to over 80.00 When I inquired why the agent advised me that the tax in Europe was very high. She said the tax on the shore excursions would be between 12 and 20%. I pd 16% for the med bags. Someone told me to call them back becasue the cruise was supposed to be exempt from vat, but I do not know if that is true. Can any of you that cruised the repo enlighten me on this. Thanks

I can't believe I'm leaving in just about 10 days. DW and myself have to fly to Germany (yeah, I know, tough life) to meet up with DT (age 14) who's been over there spending time with his dad since June. We spend six days there (just about enough time to get over jet lag) and then fly down to Barcelona.
We have 2 1/2 days there before boarding.
...Of course, I's stressing about get DT's school stuff straighten out as much as possible, and of course, the fact that I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY TICKET PACKET FROM DCL yet.... But that's okay. I hope to meet many of you in Barcelona and aboard.

As I got to say at Disneyland on 7/17/07
"Let the Magic Begin!"

Walter
:)

does anyone know when we are supposed to get our documents, luggage tags, air plane tickets for us using disney air, etc.

We are on the B2B cruises (10nt & Repo) and our docs for both cruises arrived yesterday via UPS delivery. :yay:

we went on a "another cruise line" in 2005--mediterrean cruise--when we bought stuff on the boat there was no VAT. . .not sure why disney would charge VAT????? :confused3

Trying to get my "act" together........ time is running out.

I was wondering... is anyone planning to dress up for "Pirate" night???

Hi and welcome. Yes a lot of people are, and some of their costumes are unbelievable.
:cheer2: :yay: ONLY THREE (3) MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!

There are some wild outfits for pirate night, and I noticed more people dress up now then they did in '04. pirate:

Two questions--

Does anyone know where the prices for the upgrades at the port were located for the EB cruise? For the life of me I cannot find them.

AND

What type of books are people bringing? Just trying to get an idea what might be available at the book exchange! Me? Romance and mystery princess: :cool2:

ONLY 21 more days till we see the Magic:woohoo:

Okay.......do doing the cruise.... 3 people in our party... dont know the catagory yet.... Excited here!!

Whats fun todo? :)

bringinghomethemagicproof.jpg

For all you new folks.

Here is the lanyard.

I have not heard from some folks who ordered and have not received payment from others. I am making a HUGE assumption that they no longer want them. I have some extra if anyone is interested. I also have ID pouches. The costis 2.02 for the lanyard and .55 for the ID puches plus the shipping and handeling which (in the US) has averaged aboout 1.84.

Time is running out to ship these so I want to get them shipped ASAP.

PM me if you are interested.

Just a quick message to say thank you received our lanyards and holders intact.
I'm Very please with them.

Now I know that DD10 ship's card will be safer and she'll be recognised by other Disboard kids too.

Happy Weekend Gang!!!!
I'm dressing for Pirate nite but not as elaborate as some - I had fun wearing a long black wig. Todd's "Captain Sparrow" is amazing!!!!
Its getting really close - I wish I was a bit more organized by this point.
Book sharing is a great idea - but I'm getting books on cd from the library so I've got to bring them back!!!
Cheers!

I'm only bringing one hard copy book because of our travel weight restriction. The rest will be on ipod.
But considering the last time we cruised on Disney I didn't even get past the 1st 3 chapters of one one book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter