Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi -
I phoned DCl as I hadn't heard anything - was told they never rec'd my fax. BUT - the day was open - I re-faxed the request ........ AND

:cheer2: CONFIRMED!!! :cheer2:

10:30 am Aug 20 - Palo private room -- Ladies Champagne Brunch.
DCL will charge $10 to each one's room.

Further:
For those Ladies new here there are 4 openings for the 8/20 brunch.
And, 1 opening for the 8/25 brunch.

Anyone interested in joining please pm (or if too new email me = ggchris3@yahoo.com ) with your full name & reservation #.

Karen, are you coming in on Aer Lingus? on Sat the 18th?

Yes. I'm flying up to Detroit 8/16 and spending the night at Mary's house. We fly out of there Fri on Northwest to Chicago then Aer Lingus to Dublin to Barcelona.

there are a lot of us on that flight. many start off in NYC, and pick up some in Dublin that morning. Yea!!!!! Party on the airplane!!!!!!!

Hi -
I phoned DCl as I hadn't heard anything - was told they never rec'd my fax. BUT - the day was open - I re-faxed the request ........ AND

Further:

Anyone interested in joining please pm (or if too new email me = ggchris3@yahoo.com ) with your full name & reservation #.

Glad it worked out. We've had a few new comers pop in the last few days so you should be able to fill those up.

Booked a 12 GTY and am pleased to say that we are in a Cat 10.... 2635!
Not quite the Cat 9 upgrade that many got but the split bathroom will be nice.

I am travelling with my 17 yr old nephew who will spend all of his time in the Teen Area. Anyone else have older teenagers???

We finally got our GTY status taken off as well. We are very pleased to announce that we are in 1074, CAT 9!!! And have dissers as neighbors!! YAY!!!:banana:

Hello everyone. I think this is my first post here. Im on this cruise as well and I just got my stateroom this afternoon. It seems along with a lot of others here, upgraded from Cat 12 up to Cat 9.

The 8/25 Palo Ladies Champange Brunch is Full.

If anyone is still intersted - let me know and I will start a waitlist.

(However, there are still 4 spots open for the 8/20 Brunch)

Hello everyone. I think this is my first post here. Im on this cruise as well and I just got my stateroom this afternoon. It seems along with a lot of others here, upgraded from Cat 12 up to Cat 9.

Welcome! Can you let Rikimuk know your room details ect for the navigator?Also there is an unupdated list of activities on P177 you might wanna look at. Gonna try to update later and repost for all the newcomers.

Hi -

Further:

Chris,

These 4 open spots does that include the 2 we took just to have enough people to reserve the room? I'm easily confused and trying to figure out if we are still down to go or not. As said before we would quite gladly give up spaces for others as we really don't like the food just volunteered so that we would have enough for the booking.

Anyway great job organising it all

Sarah

Hi all. Finally updated this to include all the information we definately have going on. Dis tag has been removed as not sure whether the person who was organising this is still doing this or not. If they are please please please let me know and I will readd to list and get it put in the navigator too.

OK so here is a list of activities so far. Please please please PM me if I've missed anything or you would want anything added. Also if any information on here is wrong let me know and I can change it:

Cruise list - Pm DISNEYELF your info to be added. P1 Post 1. Also pm RIKIMUK with your info to be added to the Navigator (room number, party names, ages if you wanna give them and if you are bringing a fish extender or not - see below for information about fish extenders)

Meet - 11am on 20th August there will be a Dismeet on Deck 10 above the family pool, starboard side. If its raining then this will be moved to the Promanade lounge. RIKIMUK is organising this so if anyone needs any information contact her.

Young ladies Meet - DENVERVAL is organising this. P 178 Post 2674 - Monday 20th Ice Cream social 11am Deck 9 Mickey Pool by scoops. Contact DEVERVAL for more information and to add your children to the list.

Barcelona Fountains - FAIRYGOD MOTHER has arranged this for the 18th August. Meeting in the lobby at 8.30pm for early dinner seatings and 9.30pm for late seating. The show goes every 50 mins. Don't forget to wear your lanyards so people will recognise you. Contact FAIRYGOD MOTHER for more information.

Barcelona Bike Tour - SLINDAMOOD has organised this. Will be leaving at 9am on 19th August from Plaza Sant James. The group will be meeting at 8am from outside the disembarkation area leaving at 8.10am sharp. Contact SLINDAMOOD for more information.

Lanyards - FAIREYGOD MOTHER (& DENVERVALl) are organising this. P 176 Post 2640 - http://www.kennyproducts.com/Mercha...GY&Store_Code=KPI&Category_Code=LAN103samples - for examples $2.02 each currently card holders still being arranged. There is a reserve list currently as total ordered have already been sorted but there may be a few spares so contact Faireygod_mother regarding this.

T-Shirts and clothing - GPB_1 is organising this. See P 138 Post 2068 and P153 Post 2287. They can be ordered from http://www.zazzle.com/product/235756562625190088

Ladies Palos Ladies Brunch/Afternoon Tea - GRANDMA X3 is organising this. P 178 Post 2657. The Private dining room has been booked for the 25th Aug and for the 20th at 10.30 am both days for Brunch. There are still spots open for the 20th but the 25th is fully booked at the moment (a reserve list is being organised by grandma x3 but you might wanna consider going on the 20th instead). Afternoon tea is planned for the 27th August 3pm but has not yet been booked as has to be booked while onboard. Contact GRANDMA X3 if you wish to join Afternoon tea or Brunch.

Gift Exchange - PCLARE has organised a pre-cruise gift exchange. P 160 Post 2386

Book Exchange - as arranged on last cruise (thanks for idea) RIKIMUK & GISMO1554 are organising a book exchange point outside room 7592. There will be a bag there for people to leave unwanted books and take a new one so that others can enjoy a good read. Feel free to pop down for a look and see if anything takes your fancy

Linked Dining - MICKEYMOM923 is organising linked main dining (which is the early seating). If you wish to link with other Disers then please pm with your names and reservation numbers then MICKEYMOM923 will call Disney to sort out.

Lone Travellers - HAPPYFEET is trying to organise anyone whos travelling alone or just with kids that would like to match up reservations such as palo or wine tasting. P 111 Post 1653 Any lone travellers should contact HAPPYFEET if they want to try to arrange something.

Fish Extender contest - DIZZYDANN / DISNEY SWEETIE are organising this. P 177 Post 2645 The first sea day after Barcelona they will be judging the best and worse fish extenders in a number of categories.

Fish Extender List/Information - Fish extenders are additions placed outside your cabin on the fish that marks the number of your room. These are usually like shoe organisers/over the door organisers that attach around the fish hence they are called fish extenders. The fish are used by Disney to post any mail such as invites to the art auctions etc. and this is called fish mail. The fish extenders work in the same way but are used by fellow disers to pass out small gifts to each other. This is a totally voluntary thing and just because you recieve a gift doesn't mean you have to give them. People often make their own gifts or buy token gifts that are small and easy to pack. Again everything is voluntary so dont feel obliged to do anything. RIKIMUK has added a list of those bringing fish extenders in to the navigator to make it easy for people to deliver gifts to those that have them. Please let her know if you are bringing one.

Pirate night pic - To be confirmed. DizzyDAnn looking at this and will arrange for photographer on the boat. Will be 7.30 pirate night outside Lumieres

Room Tour - On at 2pm on the second sea day (23rd August). We will be starting at LINDA BELL's Cat 6 room and going from there. We have confirmed so far rooms in Cat's 11, 9, 7, 6, 4, and 3 , plus 1 GTY 12. So that we can have an idea of numbers please contact RIKIMUK if you would like to join us.

Navigator - RIKIMUK has kindly been compiling the navigators and we will be carrying these with us but also posting a link for those who wish to print it off before the cruise. This is basically a book containing all the information about everything Dis have organised for the cruise. If you have any special dates you would like added to the navigator please let her know and she will sort it out. She is also sorting out a list of rooms for the book so if you have not yet sent a specific room number let her know this as well so she can update, or if you have changed rooms​

Noticable dates
20th August - Formal night
24th August - Susan Egan
25th August - Semi Formal night
30th August - Semi Formal night

Port information
Gibraltar - P 135 Post 2021 & P 144 Post 2155
Tenerife - P 179 Post 2686

New comers - & GTY's gonna try and go through all the posts today to collate room nos but if you can pm RIKIMUK with your details please do. If you dont have enough posts to pm please put info on here so she can add you to the Navigator.

Also any special occassions, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations etc that you would like included in the navigator please pm RIKIMUK. It's not always easy to notice things on here and we dont want to miss anything. You have to post 10 post before you can pm I believe so anyone who wants to pm info rather than posting on here may need to post a few more times to get enough

Also anyone whos daughters are going to the icecream social (or new comers that want their kids to join the social) please pm SMORES if you now have a room number so that she can ensure the invites get to the right place

HI....I have been in and out (mostly out!!:) ) but was wondering if anyone is doing the Montseratt half day DCL tour on Sunday August 19? I am signed up but am going solo and was wanting to know if anyone from here will be going also.

We're not but wanted to bring this to everyones attention as I think this might have got caught in the GTY cat allocation posts and been lost. Hopefully by putting it under the activity list like this someone might notice

Hiya

If you would like to be added in to the Navigator please pm RIKIMUK or myself wiht your names, room number and whether you are going to be bringing a fish extender. Also if you have any special occassions you are celebrating on the boat let us know.

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie here :) and I hope you people can help me with some information I'm looking for.
I'm going on the 14 night transatlantic WB.
Is there anyone that joined the 14 night transatlantic EB cruise that can give me some tips on shore excursions?
Maybe you did an excursion that you really really liked and can recommend to me? :goodvibes

And I would also like to know... I read about the ladies brunch, but since I'm traveling with my husband, it's not a lot of fun for him if I'm going there alone ...
is there also brunch available for men and women?

thanks a lot!

Anne

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie here :) and I hope you people can help me with some information I'm looking for.
I'm going on the 14 night transatlantic WB.
Is there anyone that joined the 14 night transatlantic EB cruise that can give me some tips on shore excursions?
Maybe you did an excursion that you really really liked and can recommend to me? :goodvibes

And I would also like to know... I read about the ladies brunch, but since I'm traveling with my husband, it's not a lot of fun for him if I'm going there alone ...
is there also brunch available for men and women?

thanks a lot!

Anne

Hi Anne

Welcome

I did the EB cruise as well as loved the Gibraltar tour we did. We did the Rock Tour that disney offer. Really nice tour got to see the major sites and go in St Michaels cave. No cable car which was fantastic for me as hate heights.
Also did the Dolphin tour which was brilliant.
Didnt do any tours anywhere else just walked around everywhere. Cadiz everything is really close anyway. Barcelona is a bit more spaced out but still walkable. Tenerife I wasn't impressed with the port area as there wasn't much there and we docked on a Sunday so nothing was open (very religious area). Id probably say do a tour here just because Ive been there before and Mount Tide is wonderful where as the port area doesn't have much to see.

There hasn't been a couples brunch organised but there might be some others on here who want to join you for a group brunch. Or maybe the men want to organise something to do while the ladies are brunching it (hey you never know right).

Anyway I think you might have already sent RIKIMUK (Lindsay) your details for the navigator but if not let her know and she will add you.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Hello all

These are the room numbers that have been posted on here and any where we are still awaiting room numbers. If you are on here and the room number is wrong please let us know. I have only included those who are GTY12 or have yet to supply myself or RIKIMUK with a room number. Anyone else who changes rooms please let us know. Also they are in room order so you can see if you have a fellow Diser next to you.

Dis name /Room no. assigned/ Cat / New Cat

Grayfal/ 1042/ GTY12/ 9

Hannosmom/ 1044&1046/ GTY12/ 9

MickeyAddict/ 1051/ GTY12/ 10

Grandma x3/ 1058/ GTY12/ 9

DCLcrazy/ 1074/ GTY12/ 9

Toxiktoast/ 1076/ GTY12/ 9

Furrocious/ 2024/ GTY12/ 9

Happyfeet/ 2048/ GTY12/ 9

Got2travel/ 2056/ GTY12/ 9

Ahoycaptainmickey / 2060/ GTY12/ 9

KaseyC/ 2064/ GTY12/ 9

Kingcole/ 2131/ GTY12/ 9

MikeDebTaylor/ 2135&2137/ GTY12/ 10

Cruiseaddicts/ 2544/ GTY12/ 9

BishopFamily/ 2628/ GTY12/ 9

MSTEF/ 2633/ GTY12/ 10

Saratoga souis/ 2635/ GTY12/ 10

Discrazzy/ 2646/ GTY12/ 9

BWVIAN/ 2648/ GTY12/ 9

Dan and Scott/ 5133&5135&5137/ GTY12/ 11

Ferkals/ 6003/ GTY12/ 11

Ladypoo/ 6037/ GTY12/ 11

Nnbellie/ 6041/ GTY12/ 11

TigerTink08/ 6131/ GTY12/ 11

LisaTX & Silver7/ 6139/ GTY12/ 11

MISSING ROOM NUMBERS
Bear's mates/ GTY4
BetsyAnn / GTY10
Bmwdsny / GTY12
Dan and Scott/ GTY12
Dee47/ GTY9
DisneyElf/ GTY6
DizzneyDAnn/ GTY12 x 3/ 9
Eeyora/ ?
Izza/ ?
Magical pins/ GTY12
Mark & Sandra/ GTY12
MiMusco/ GTY12
MMouse1964/ GTY12
Slindamood/ GTY12
Tink&Cinderella/ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter