Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to do that, but I thought I'd check here to make sure it actually wasn't there. I figured I just didn't see it. :3dglasses

I called DCL with my flight info from Dublin as I'm using their transfer to the ship in Barcelona. It looks like there will be quite a few of us on that flight from Dublin.

Just a gentle reminder. . .if your daughter is going to be part of the ice cream social and you have been in a GTY-- please pm me with your cabin number so i can make sure the invites are delivered to the correct cabins. thank you :)

I was wondering when all of you booked your Cat 12 GTY?
I imagine that your booking date has an impact on the "uprade" situation.
Also, do you think that being a CC member has any effect or do you think that this cruise is full of CC members?

I hope I'm not too late to join all the fun!

I have booked my family in cat12 GTY as a surprise for our family vacation. They know we are going somewhere, but have no idea where.

Our family includes me (mom), my DH, and two daughters...one will turn two on the cruise, and the other is 3 1/2.

We are from Canada.

In March 07 we did the Eastern Caribbean on the Magic and were inspired. I can't wait to see my kids' faces when they see "Mickey's Ship" again at the port in Barcelona.

We booked March 12 and have not recieved our room # yet. I hope it comes soon.

Cheers to all, Krista:goodvibes

I hope I'm not too late to join all the fun!

I have booked my family in cat12 GTY as a surprise for our family vacation. They know we are going somewhere, but have no idea where.

Our family includes me (mom), my DH, and two daughters...one will turn two on the cruise, and the other is 3 1/2.

We are from Canada.

In March 07 we did the Eastern Caribbean on the Magic and were inspired. I can't wait to see my kids' faces when they see "Mickey's Ship" again at the port in Barcelona.

We booked March 12 and have not recieved our room # yet. I hope it comes soon.

Cheers to all, Krista:goodvibes

Hiya! Welcome to the group.

By the way rikimuk is getting together a navigator (list of activities and stuff) so you may wanna contact her with your details. Also P177 has an activity list (a little out of date) but there are some kids meets going on. Need to update it a little.

Are you bringing a fish extender?

Sarah

Hey, i can hardly wait until cruisin' the Magic once again...Just wondering is anyone on Contential flight 120 on FRI the 17 at 7:00pm from EWR to BCN?
We are soooo excited but can't wait until we get our room number!
Just catching up with posts and saw your flight info. I'll be on that same flight. Looking forward to seeing you at the airport on 8/18.

njmickeyfan

I called DCL with my flight info from Dublin as I'm using their transfer to the ship in Barcelona. It looks like there will be quite a few of us on that flight from Dublin.

Karen, are you coming in on Aer Lingus? on Sat the 18th?

Got my 12 GTY assigned. We made it up to a Cat 9, #2056. I wanted to be higher on the ship, but I'll live with sacraficing the higher deck for a window. :cool1:

We got our Cabin assignment as well, went from a 12 GTY to Cabin 2064 - a Cat 9. :cool1: I am thrilled, I just wanted a cabin on the ship. :)

No luck here I'm afraid, we have been assigned room 2648 a cat 12

Oh well, at least we are on the ship:)

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter