Bring back the good o' days, Things ..........

I remember those! I could never figure out how to do it so someone made them for me. They were always made from the green Wrigleys wrappers.

I'm so glad to see instructions posted, now my dd can make them too.

I remember them and still have a huge one I don't have the heart to throw away I was trying to make a world record length. I unroll it and see it has been broken apart in places. I made stick men, coasters for cups and other things out of scrap paper I cut to the gum wrapper paper size and folded and hooked together.

Drive in movie theaters! Oh how I miss those. I just can't find them anymore. Wish I could take my kids for that awesome experience, but I wouldn't make them hide in the trunk to get a lower price like we did with our friends!

Thanks to the pandemic, those are back around here!

I wish you get to discover a drive in. Every summer I plan to go to our two local ones. Cumberland and Haar's (I think it's called), Drive Ins. But summer slips by and I don't get there. This summer with all the other activities cancelled or too covid scary to go to, I've been supporting my local drive ins again. And there's a lot of people there. I wish they stay popular after the pandemic ends. They are special places to be. All kids should get to experience them. The playgrounds make them way more fun than "sit still and keep quiet!" movie theaters!

Making mix tapes for my friends. Laying out in the sun with baby oil and Sun-In in my hair, even though I burn and my hair turned orange. Waiting for the DJ to play my dedication song to whomever I had a crush on. Pulling out cute guy/band pics from BOP magazine and putting them on my wall. Going roller skating at the local rink and "shooting the duck" to prove I was cool, even though I wasn't. 8-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter