Bridging / upgrading a 14 days ticket to AP

Absolutely no joy with any location or DVC member services including Disney Springs.
Everyone saying same U.K. tickets not eligible.
😔
Have you already used any of the extra options? Like waterparks or mini golf? That would make upgrading to a Sorcerer impossible (and in the case of mini golf maybe even at all).

I’ve used photo pass which is extra $100 on sorcerer pass.
When ringing member services they said as we were already here to go to guest relations so maybe those not yet used a ticket might be more successful

Good luck

I’ve used photo pass which is extra $100 on sorcerer pass.
When ringing member services they said as we were already here to go to guest relations so maybe those not yet used a ticket might be more successful

Good luck
You shouldn’t talked to member services directly, just call the DVC number and select #1 and then select #7. #7 is ticketing and annual passes.

Out of 20 trips we’ve never visiting Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter. Never planned buying DVC direct.

So of course this year we end up booking right before Christmas and later buy DVC direct.

Finally eligible for Sorcerer Pass but half our trip is the blockout window 😒 Bridging impossible.

Lol. I can’t believe how much we’ve spent on tickets 2020-2023. Crazy amount. This trip we bought UK tickets :)

Have you tried calling more than once?
I wasn't sure I wanted to upgrade in the first place. $250 would have been very good, it was very tempting, but my original plan was to skip Orlando next year to go to Japan (Fantasy Springs opens at TDR) and possibly Hong Kong. And then be back to Orlando in 2025 after the opening of Epic Universe.
Plans started to change when Universal offered the 15 months AP, so I could come back next year with both AP, but then? Skip Japan completely and come back in 2015 for EP? Or delay EP and do Japan in 2015? Both seem incredible, so now I'm back to the original plan which is the one that makes the most sense to visit both as soon as they open.
Also, upgrading I lose water parks, photo pass and mini golf. If in the end I decide to go next year, another Ultimate would cost more but also offer more value.

Interesting & I'm happy for those who succeeded...But the 14-day pass itself is only available to UK visitors?
I think in USA a 10-day pass that's good for any 14 days from start is longest duration pass?
Or are they the same thing?🤔

Interesting & I'm happy for those who succeeded...But the 14-day pass itself is only available to UK visitors?
I think in USA a 10-day pass that's good for any 14 days from start is longest duration pass?
Or are they the same thing?🤔
It's different. It's a 14 days ticket valid over 18 days, it includes water parks, photo pass and extras.
It used to have in terms and conditions that it was usable only by residents of UK and Ireland, but now that has disappeared, not sure if it's an oversight. Some USA residents have been able to purchase it from third party vendors (not sure if a VPN to the Disney website would work).
It costs around $620 (depending on exchange rate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter