Breakfast recommendations not in one of the parks?

After reading all the wonderful reviews of the breakfast at Ale & Compass, I have to give it a try.
just booked an ADR for 2/25 at 8:30am. It’s perfect timing before we head to the airport.
thanks to you all for bringing this restaurant to my attention

Whispering Canyon Cafe. Get the all you can eat skillets, each get a different one and you can share off each others. We were just there the week before Christmas and they had the best Mickey waffles I had ever had.
We did the Carnivore & Lighter side one. The Muesli was so good.

We like KeKe’s restaurant. Two are located in Orlando.

Attachments

• C74002DF-3D84-44CB-8B56-E11DC9939A00.jpeg
    C74002DF-3D84-44CB-8B56-E11DC9939A00.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 5

I know others have already recommended it but I do love me some Kona Cafe for breakfast!

You can do a To-Go order through mobile ordering if you aren’t able to get a reservation, or if you want to eat your food outside (which is what I plan to do).
We did that and it was beautiful to sit outside on a bench, eat our breakfast and look at the lake.

We recently discovered that we really like the character-less breakfast at Trattoria al Forno at the Boardwalk.
We ate there last week right before we left for home and it was excellent. I hope to do it again in May. I loved the pancakes with the fruit compote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter