BRAND NEW CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading the boards for awhile, sorry I'm more a lurker than a poster. But am so excited that our trip is almost here. Leave this Saturday and it will be our first stay at CSR. I did send in a request, I limited it to a lakeview room and one that was remodeled. I wanted to say Cabana section too, but thought that was asking for too much. So I am looking forward to seeing what we end up with. Anything Disney is a pleasure, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Now to just get through this week, hard to concentrate on work.

Been reading the boards for awhile, sorry I'm more a lurker than a poster. But am so excited that our trip is almost here. Leave this Saturday and it will be our first stay at CSR. I did send in a request, I limited it to a lakeview room and one that was remodeled. I wanted to say Cabana section too, but thought that was asking for too much. So I am looking forward to seeing what we end up with. Anything Disney is a pleasure, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

VERY nice!!!

Please do me a favor and take pics, and let us know how you liked your stay, and most of all HAVE FUN!!!!

Have a great time...and be sure to look for "Glen" in the lake (our alligator friend in case you missed it). :goodvibes

We are arriving on Thursday and this is exactly what I requested on our fax. I didn't want to sound too complicated, hopefully we will be assigned a great room. We'll see!!

We are arriving on Thursday and this is exactly what I requested on our fax. I didn't want to sound too complicated, hopefully we will be assigned a great room. We'll see!!

Wow...another one going this week. Have a magical time! And hope you get your requests.

Ok, I've been lurking for months on this thread. I booked on the 4/3 deal starting June 12, but wasn't sure if we would be going because of fear of job-loss. Last year I cancelled our trip for that very reason. I finally decided to quit putting our life on hold because we may not get another chance to go as a family. My daughter graduates next month from high school and will be going off to college. My son is turning 16 this month and will be off to college before I know it! Disney has been a great experience for our family. Anyway......we are going! and I can't wait. This thread is fantastic! We have never stayed at CSR and it looks wonderful. I will also have my big 5-0 birthday while we are there....LOOK OUT...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!! :woohoo:

jb

Oh my goodness, I was reading this and had to check how the poster was as it is my situation as well. My daughter is graduating this year and going to college next and my son just turned 15! This is our first trip to CSR but have stayed as a family 2 other times over the last 7 years. On top of my kids celebrations, I turned the bit 4-0 and my wife graduated with her masters. What a year. Maybe we will be able to catch up. If you are interested, PM me and we will trade information.

Joe

Subbing because we are thinking about going back to Disney next year and CSR is high on my list of choices to stay!

Oh. My. God. So I was at CSR Last August , then again in January and have the bounceback booked for this August and now my best friend (whom I went with the last 2 trips and can't make it this coming trip because she'll be in Puerto Rico) just informed me that she is going to Disney and needs me to go with her and her kids in September and she'll PAY! I will be leaving CSR August 31st and returning Sept 23rd..a month from the day of my August trip. She asked if I had a preference to where we stay and DUH I said CSR!!! I am freaking out I am so excited. 3 trips this year and 2 are only weeks apart from each other.

Now to pray nothing is wrong with me on either of these trips. Most of you know what Im talking about....my last 2 trips have had tropical storms, me getting sick, returning home with MRSA and then an absessed tooth landing me in the wonderful Care Van headed to the ER in Orlando. sigh.

CSR HERE I COME!!!

Oh. My. God. So I was at CSR Last August , then again in January and have the bounceback booked for this August and now my best friend (whom I went with the last 2 trips and can't make it this coming trip because she'll be in Puerto Rico) just informed me that she is going to Disney and needs me to go with her and her kids in September and she'll PAY! I will be leaving CSR August 31st and returning Sept 23rd..a month from the day of my August trip. She asked if I had a preference to where we stay and DUH I said CSR!!! I am freaking out I am so excited. 3 trips this year and 2 are only weeks apart from each other.

Now to pray nothing is wrong with me on either of these trips. Most of you know what Im talking about....my last 2 trips have had tropical storms, me getting sick, returning home with MRSA and then an absessed tooth landing me in the wonderful Care Van headed to the ER in Orlando. sigh.

CSR HERE I COME!!!

Hey, girlfriend. Long time no post. If we don't cancel our trip, we'll be there with you in September. We will definitely have to hook up for a drink.

And there will be ABSOLUTELY NONE OF YOU GETTING SICK THIS TRIP!!!! That is an order! :thumbsup2

Hey, girlfriend. Long time no post. If we don't cancel our trip, we'll be there with you in September. We will definitely have to hook up for a drink.

And there will be ABSOLUTELY NONE OF YOU GETTING SICK THIS TRIP!!!! That is an order! :thumbsup2

Its a plan! Fingers crossed you don't have to cancel. We just booked our flights so there is NO turning back now! We arrive at MCO at noon on the
23rd and head back home late afternoon on the 28th. Not a long trip but perfect for me after spending 9 days there just weeks prior.

So Ill be hanging back out on the boards as much as possible again...after all I have 2 trips in the works!

Next Trip:

117 Days 14 Hours 28 Minutes 25 Seconds....

It's a date if we don't cancel (we'll be there the 20th through 26th if we shorten trip or the 20th through 29th if we don't). I think that would be great fun!

Hi, Laurie. The rehab is scheduled to be completed by October 09 so you should be just fine when you get there.

They should be done by then. As of right now, 2 of the 4 Ranchos buildings are already renovated.

Thank you both for the info. It doesn't REALLY matter if I have a new room(when I booked I didn't even know they were renovating..bonus); it would just stink if I were in one of the only rooms that weren't new. If that makes any sense at all:)
Thanks again; everyone here is so helpful and and friendly:)
Laurie:goodvibes

Yep; when we were at CSR in September it was $1000.

Presumably you don't need to pre-authorise either card if you don't plan on charging anything to your room ?

Assume you can still have purchases delivered to your room if you pay cash or pay with credit/debit card at a Disney store.

boooo snow, yuck! It's 87 here today which is odd for April in NY but maybe it's just mother nature getting us ready for Florida weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter