Bounceback 2014: x8844, poster, reservation

Is there a limit to the number of rooms I can book on a bounceback offer? I will have a large family group going in 2015 and will need 4 rooms. Can I book the 4 rooms on my next trip with a bb offer? Is the fd bb still being offered or is it only ro right now?

Only people on your current reservation could book a BB. Example, 2a and 2c could only book 2 BB rooms... One for each adult and it would need to stay under their names.

I believe the limit is only to the amount of adults in the room, so 4 in most cases with a deposit in each individual reservation for each person.

Only people on your current reservation could book a BB. Example, 2a and 2c could only book 2 BB rooms... One for each adult and it would need to stay under their names.

I believe the limit is only to the amount of adults in the room, so 4 in most cases with a deposit in each individual reservation for each person.
BB make it hard to not rebook

So on our room it still had the FD offer. Never checked DIS and waited till the last minute to book one and got sticker shock when they told me the total. But it was because of dining not being free.

But they gave it to me as it was their fault for not pulling the offer from the room (which I kept as I left the room today). The offer should have an expiration.

I just found out that a conference I have been wanting to attend is at the Yacht Club the first week of April. I already have a BB booked for next November. Could I call and get that pulled back to April and then be able to book another BB trip for November? Will they allow you to use a BB offer while attending a conference? or book another while on a conference rate stay?

No. Convention rates are totally different. In fact you cannot book dining (even if paid).

For a deluxe rates can be around $200 a night which are superb.

What I've done one year however was to stay at a mod. The rack rate there was $10 higher than the conference rate but I was getting FD.

The conference had busses to the beach/yacht from the other resorts so extra travel was the only issue.

But I never got any of the promotional material they tend to leave in your room when under a conference rate (special it has a trade show)

Any changes to the BB deals? We are going in August in already thinking ahead to next year. Hoping for a good BB!!

I asked on another thread but never got an answer - when do bouncebacks switch over to the next year? We will be there in early September - will our bb be the room discount for the rest of 2014?

I think when I booked a bounceback for November of this year, on the current offer, I was told that offer was going to be good until the end of June or July? But my memory could be wrong.

I do know that I booked the FD bounceback for our upcoming August trip in November of last year. I think that FD bounceback was in the rooms starting in August last year. I remember I was worried it might have changed by the time I got there in November and we REALLY need the FD for our August trip with the grandkids this summer, but it worked out for us. I think the current bounceback offer began in November too, but when I was there they were offering a choice of FD or the current offer, then a couple weeks later it seems like the FD offer was no longer available, just the current room discount offer. So in August and September, if it's like last year, it will be a FD bounceback for August and September dates in 2015.
Hope that helps.:)

I do know that I booked the FD bounceback for our upcoming August trip in November of last year. I think that FD bounceback was in the rooms starting in August last year. I remember I was worried it might have changed by the time I got there in November and we REALLY need the FD for our August trip with the grandkids this summer, but it worked out for us. I think the current bounceback offer began in November too, but when I was there they were offering a choice of FD or the current offer, then a couple weeks later it seems like the FD offer was no longer available, just the current room discount offer. So in August and September, if it's like last year, it will be a FD bounceback for August and September dates in 2015.
Hope that helps.:)

Very helpful! thank you!:goodvibes

The free dining bb offer comes out sometime in August (generally mid to late August) and runs until early/mid November. In November, it switches over to the room only discount. At least this has been the trend for about the last 7 years that I've been keeping up with it.

The free dining bb offer comes out sometime in August (generally mid to late August) and runs until early/mid November. In November, it switches over to the room only discount. At least this has been the trend for about the last 7 years that I've been keeping up with it.

We stayed in BWI last year for the end of Oct./early November. The Bounceback offer was just changing over from FD to a R/O discount. We left early Nov. & the old offer was still in the packet & I was waiting for the new offer to come up in their computer screens, literally until they were getting our luggage & getting ready for late checkout. The dates for the R/O discount were very limited.

Hoping someone can help. Anyone know what the current BB deal is and what the valid dates are?

Booking code JOY

35% off deluxe resorts and villas 4/20-5/22; 7/28-8/2; 8/17-10/4; 10/17-11/6; 11/9-21; 12/11-23

30% off moderate for same dates

Excludes 3 bdr villas, campsites, Art of Animation and the Villas at GF

Can you book a bounceback with dining Without Tickets if you have an annual pass?

I am not talking about the free dining - I am asking for the regular dining and a discounted room price on the bounceback because I have the annual pass I don't need or want tickets.

Can you book a bounceback with dining Without Tickets if you have an annual pass?

I am not talking about the free dining - I am asking for the regular dining and a discounted room price on the bounceback because I have the annual pass I don't need or want tickets.

Yes. They asked me if I wanted to add the dining to the room only discount with the BB making it an AP package w/dining.

Anyone know if the bb deal has been updated yet? Headed down in a few weeks and looking to see if we can book for 2015 (June). Thanks!

I'm at Fort Wilderness cabins right now and was hoping there would be some bounce back offers for early 2015. Sadly they only run through December. I am returning in December for MVMCP, so I guess I'll wait to see what's available then.

YEs, I know this is against disney policy.....BUT....say I put someone (an adult) on my ressie.....and called with THEIR info WHILE onsite....and used THEIR CC and pretended to BE them- COULD I get BB for them? (do you have to book onsite IN person? )

I have a friend who is going in 2015 for a once in a lifetime trip. I'd love it if they could book a BB and save some $$$ as they are on a limited budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter