Bounceback 2014: x8844, poster, reservation

lgaston

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here has been able to book the bounceback for free dining 2014 by calling the x8844?

Thanks

I did it yesterday. I was told that the 2013 room only offer shouldn't even be in the rooms, as it is no longer available.

Here's the exact text of the ad in the Be Our Guest Guide:

Book Before You Check Out!

Dial ext. 8844 from your Guest room.

You can also call 407-939-1923.

Ask for booking code HIO.

And enjoy the DISNEY DINING PLAN FREE when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts!

For arrivals most nights 8/20-9/29/14.

Fine print:

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Dining plan excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must order from the children's menu, if available. Table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
This offer is only available to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and is nontransferable.

I just booked Free Dining bounceback for 8/20/14. Too bad I don't know when school starts. Might have to cancel. Just got back from trip I booked last Nov. 2012 with bounceback. I wish 2014's BB started on 8/18 like this year.
I asked about 2014 % off instead of Free Dining but they had none. I don't really like the dining plan even when it's free. I'll try to switch offers later. I think, all I'll need is 3 letter code on new 2014 BB booklet.

I just booked Free Dining bounceback for 8/20/14. Too bad I don't know when school starts. Might have to cancel. Just got back from trip I booked last Nov. 2012 with bounceback. I wish 2014's BB started on 8/18 like this year.
I asked about 2014 % off instead of Free Dining but they had none. I don't really like the dining plan even when it's free. I'll try to switch offers later. I think, all I'll need is 3 letter code on new 2014 BB booklet.

What was the bb offer when you were there last November? We are going in November and im just wondering what might be offered....

Last year, I was offered Aug 18- end of sept 2013. This year, I called to see if they had any other offers besides the 2013 % off that was left in our cabin. I would guess they will have Free Dining BB offer newly printed and in your room by November. Next Labor Day is Sept 1 and school here usually starts a week before Labor Day. Bummer. Aug 20th is too close to school start.

Last year, I was offered Aug 18- end of sept 2013. This year, I called to see if they had any other offers besides the 2013 % off that was left in our cabin. I would guess they will have Free Dining BB offer newly printed and in your room by November. Next Labor Day is Sept 1 and school here usually starts a week before Labor Day. Bummer. Aug 20th is too close to school start.

This was our issue as well. We just got back on Sunday and I did not end up booking the BB for next August because of the later start date. While my youngest doesn't start school until after Labor Day, high school sports (practice) start right around the 21st-22nd and with her being the starting goalee next year, there is no way she can miss any of the practices....was so bummed!

Unfortunately they won't let you switch bb offers even if you have the code for a new one . We don't start school until after labor day so free dining starting on 8/20 should work for us.

So is the BB valid for value resorts too? I saw that the wording said "select Moderate and Deluxe resorts?" Thanks!

When you book using a BB code they verify that you're currently staying on-site so I am 99% sure that you can't switch offers unless you are back on-site when they have a new offer. I've actually read posts where people say they booked one night at POP so they can get a BB.

So is the BB valid for value resorts too? I saw that the wording said "select Moderate and Deluxe resorts?" Thanks!

I believe the values qualify for the quick service dining plan, similar to the current free dining offers.

I believe the values qualify for the quick service dining plan, similar to the current free dining offers.

Bumping this back up to confirm. Was able to book Free Dining Bounceback for Fall 2014. Booked the quick service dining plan, identical to what we got for 2013.

This offer was not in the materials provided in the room, so I called x8844 and asked about free dining.

For those who the 20th is too late for you might want to consider booking a couple of nights without the BB and then a second reservation starting the FD offer on August 20th. I did this this year since we wanted to arrive earlier than the 18th.

Just an option that might help some.

I wanted to bump this up to anyone who is here and needed the info.

I too was able to book the QS free dining bounceback at a value resort today (All Star Movies).

If you ask housekeeping or your hotel you will be told that there is no bounceback for the values at this time. However, if you call x8844 you will have no trouble. Upgrading your plan is also not a problem.

Bouncebacks are good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter