• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boulder Ridge Refurb Has Begun!

The short hallway rooms and atrium rooms they worked on first. From what I understand, those are the rooms coming back into inventory. Room 4535 was one of the first to start the remodel. So it looks like they may be starting on the long hallway now. I'm guessing by March there won't be any old rooms in circulation.
I can confirm this! We were in 4537 the morning the jackhammering started behind the headboard of the bed! 4535 and 4533 were the first to be demolished. Looking forward to seeing the new rooms.

The short hallway rooms and atrium rooms they worked on first. From what I understand, those are the rooms coming back into inventory. Room 4535 was one of the first to start the remodel. So it looks like they may be starting on the long hallway now. I'm guessing by March there won't be any old rooms in circulation.
Yeah - we have a trip in March and assume all available rooms at that point would be refurbished - any old rooms would be out of service being actively refurbished.

I'm amazed that this thread kinda just petered out with the holidays and still hasn't been revived yet. I'm even more amazed that there are no photos out there of the new, completed rooms (or very few). I have not seen one photo from a new studio someone stayed in. Please!!! Can someone share??!?! I'm tired of looking at the prototype art that was shared. :-)

I'm amazed that this thread kinda just petered out with the holidays and still hasn't been revived yet. I'm even more amazed that there are no photos out there of the new, completed rooms (or very few). I have not seen one photo from a new studio someone stayed in. Please!!! Can someone share??!?! I'm tired of looking at the prototype art that was shared. :-)
DVC Rental has a studio tour online.

I really want some video tours! Really trying to get a better idea of what the two bedroom is like!

I am also still interested in the ongoing construction. I saw a post saying it was all 5 floors on the long hallway? And that no one is getting an older room now, only refurbished rooms are occupied? I was surprised so many would be out at once, but great news if true.

I was staying at CC over Christmas and I was very tempted to go over and do undercover investigations. However, being with my family and all... 🤪

I will add that we didn't hear much noise while walking outside and we used the pools and walked around a bit.

And kudos to the people decorating with a full-size Christmas tree and lights outside!

Yes…please, someone, post pictures!!

I am trying to find pictures of dedicated two bedroom. I’ve seen a studio and one bedroom. I do like what I have seen.
DUH! Just realized the pictures in this post that I thought were the second dedicated bedroom are really the Old Faithful Inn 😜 - so much for my Evelyn Wood speed reading skills (old timers like me will understand this reference)…

DUH! Just realized the pictures in this post that I thought were the second dedicated bedroom are really the Old Faithful Inn 😜 - so much for my Evelyn Wood speed reading skills (old timers like me will understand this reference)…
I have taken them, or the equivalent, in St Peters College in Jersey City!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter