Booking VGF on June 23rd

Also Jan 1-5th, good luck Tigger1, I'm just looking for a studio. I have BCV booked, just thought I would try VGF if I could get in.

Good luck to you too. I have OKW and AKl booked split stay. I also thought it would be nice to try VGF, Maybe we will be neighbors.

Just for laughs, I tried check-in date of Oct 23 for 7 days. Got the same message as we're now getting. Should have shown availability, even if it's 0 of 7 days available.

I wonder if this is intentional.

There may be some new VGF members who don't have access to online booking yet. Since they can't call until 9 am Eastern, maybe TPTB thought it better to not open the website for booking until later.

I can't book until July, but wish the rest of you good luck!

Just for fun I tried Oct 23rd. Could not get in. Same message as Jan.

Think someone forgot to set the computers?

I wonder if this is intentional.

There may be some new VGF members who don't have access to online booking yet. Since they can't call until 9 am Eastern, maybe TPTB thought it better to not open the website for booking until later.

I can't book until July, but wish the rest of you good luck!

If this is true, i wish they would have just informed us that online booking woudlnt be open. Could have gotten another hour of sleep.

It's working now - just tried to see availability for 10/23 - 10/30 and was able to see VGF options. Looks like for at least today the VGF window was 9 am Eastern.

Good luck everyone.

You need to log in at 8:55, use iphone or online clock as they are synchronized with accurate time by atomic clock, then click Search right at 9 am... which I did, every room was available. :thumbsup2

Got in, could only get 2 nigths. Jan 3 & 4.

Hint... try again at 9:20 SHARP. Why? Online booking will hold a room for 20 minutes while the member is trying to complete booking. Any unbooked room will return to available inventory in 20 minutes.

neither is working now. busy signal when calling and online tells me booking window is only 4 months.

Trying to do 1st week of nov,

Hint... try again at 9:20 SHARP. Why? Online booking will hold a room for 20 minutes while the member is trying to complete booking. Any unbooked room will return to available inventory in 20 minutes.

Thanks for the tip. Would wait listing help?

neither is working now. busy signal when calling and online tells me booking window is only 4 months.

Trying to do 1st week of nov,

They have instituted a temporary booking window of 4 months out for non-VGF owners for stays between 10/23/13 and 12/31/13. That means that you will have to wait until four months out from your arrival date to book. Today you can only book October 23rd unless you are booking for stays that begin 1/1/14 or later.

Got it! When phone lines were locked, I booked online. 1BR lake view Jan 1-6!!! Woohoo!!!

Someone looking for BLT and BWV that week is about to be happy...

I got it!!!!! :cool1: :yay:

I got January 16-19 for my daughter's 2nd birthday trip!!! We booked a 1 bedroom standard view villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter