Booking VGF on June 23rd

Really didnt want to have to stay up another hour and do the call thing, but Im guessing Disney didnt want me to sleep in today!

Yep still broken. It appears they just want MS to be overwhelmed with phone calls on a Sunday morning. Because that's a great way of doing business. Grrrr.

Ugh...why don't they ever get it right! I really don't want to call and sit in the phone all morning.

Ugh...why don't they ever get it right! I really don't want to call and sit in the phone all morning.

No kidding! I could squeeze in the online booking this morning before my baby wakes up. But now I hear her waking up, so that phone call will be super easy...NOT!

And it's no big deal, I'm just trying to book a trip for her 2nd birthday. So it's not like that matters to me at all. :sad2:

No kidding! I could squeeze in the online booking this morning before my baby wakes up. But now I hear her waking up, so that phone call will be super easy...NOT!

And it's no big deal, I'm just trying to book a trip for her 2nd birthday. So it's not like that matters to me at all. :sad2:

I hear you my little guy is sleeping too. Forget it once he wakes! Lets hope it works out.

I seem to have a different understanding of the booking policy than has been previously posted.

I was told that today non-members could begin booking reservations for an arrival on October 23rd, only 4-months out. If you wanted a December reservation, for example, then you would need to call in August. If you want to arrive on July 1, 2014, then you could call on January 1, 2014, which would be the official start of the 7 month window.
:hourglass

As we all wait, wondering what dates everyone else is hoping to book at 9 am.

Jan 1st to 5th here.

I seem to have a different understanding of the booking policy than has been previously posted.

I was told that today non-members could begin booking reservations for an arrival on October 23rd, only 4-months out. If you wanted a December reservation, for example, then you would need to call in August. If you want to arrive on July 1, 2014, then you could call on January 1, 2014, which would be the official start of the 7 month window.
:hourglass

Nope, most of us are trying to book in January 2014, where the window reverts to usual- supposedly today. A few are probably trying to book at the four month window for October.

Either 1 br or studio. Hoping to make someone else's wait list day by moving out of our BLT theme park res.

As we all wait, wondering what dates everyone else is hoping to book at 9 am.

Jan 1st to 5th here.

Also Jan 1-5th, good luck Tigger1, I'm just looking for a studio. I have BCV booked, just thought I would try VGF if I could get in.

The question remains: Will MS be able to book January dates for non VGF owners at 9am, or will they have the same problem we're having?

I am going for 1 bedroom. We are at AKl and waitlisted for BCV so no biggie if I can't . I thought it would be convent for race day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter