Booking VGF on June 23rd

brookover

Earning My Ears
What time will I be able to try and book VGF on June 23 ? Trying to schedule Nov 9th - 15th.

What time will I be able to try and book VGF on June 23 ? Trying to schedule Nov 9th - 15th.

The online booking window opens at 8 AM Eastern.

You will not be able to book 11/9 - 11/15 at that time unless you own VGF points. If you do, good luck!

If not, you'll have to wait until July 9 to book that stay, so good luck to you then.

Who can really book at 8am on line?

To book on line you need a member ID, etc correct? And no new members have that yet, because you do not get it until you close, correct?

So its for existing dvc, non VGF members, who can only book for Oct. 23rd, correct?

jerseyduke said:
Who can really book at 8am on line?

To book on line you need a member ID, etc correct? And no new members have that yet, because you do not get it until you close, correct?

So its for existing dvc, non VGF members, who can only book for Oct. 23rd, correct?

Yes, anyone who has website access can book oct 23 and the next 7 days. Have you actually tried calling member services today because if you have paid your deposit you should be able to book. Your online info will probably come in well before closing.

I called yesterday and they said 9 am Sunday. However, there did seem to be some confusion. I asked about certain dates, and the MS rep was going to book it for me, then checked, at which time she told me sunday.

Yes, deposit is paid

I bet it is going to be crazy busy tomorrow at 8 am online and 9 am on the phone to MS! Everyone who want to switch their reservation to VGF will be competing with everyone else!!

I bet it is going to be crazy busy tomorrow at 8 am online and 9 am on the phone to MS! Everyone who want to switch their reservation to VGF will be competing with everyone else!!

If you are not a VGF owner, you could only book Oct 23 arrival (4 months). That's opening day, I wouldn't be surprised if it is already soldout.

If you are not a VGF owner, you could only book Oct 23 arrival (4 months). That's opening day, I wouldn't be surprised if it is already soldout.

I know that a few weeks ago some of the categories were sold out when I checked to see if I wanted to change my stay to a different view.

It's funny, tomorrow morning at 8am countless DVC members will be logging on to the DVC member website to book at VGF.

I, on the other hand, will be logging in at 7:55 to walk my AKV reservation :rotfl2:

Good luck to everyone trying to get a reservation tomorrow!!! I hope you all get what you were hoping for. I'm jealous of you all :)

The other group of people that can book starting tomorrow are the non-VGF owners that want to arrive between 1/1 and 1/23. The 4 month window only applies to bookings through the end of the year. After 1/1 it is the normal 7 month window starting 6/23.

From dvcmember.com
However, when reservations open to other Members beginning June 23, reservations with check-in dates ranging from October 23, 2013 through December 31, 2013 will be available in a 4-month booking window instead of the usual 7. Reservations with check-in dates beginning on or after January 1, 2014, will be available to be booked through their typical 7-month booking window starting on June 23.

The other group of people that can book starting tomorrow are the non-VGF owners that want to arrive between 1/1 and 1/23. The 4 month window only applies to bookings through the end of the year. After 1/1 it is the normal 7 month window starting 6/23.

Almost time! Let the craziness begin!

Is there an additional restriction about non owners booking? When can I try to book a January stay? :confused3.

Alright now they're just messing with us. 8:05 and still giving "can't book error" for January 3rd. Disney IT loses again. :(

I'm having the same issue too. Trying to book January 2014. :( Boy was I hoping Disney IT would get it right this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter