• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Tool Not Working??

MeridaMonkey

Mouseketeer
I've been trying since 8am to modify my reservation for Marathon weekend next January and I keep getting the darn dwarves!!! I get all the way to the end of the process, too, which is EXTREMELY aggravating!!

I've tried different browsers, incognito windows, using the mobile website on my phone, nothing works!! >:(

Is this happening to anyone else?

Yep, I'm right there with you. I tried to book a brand new reservation and I still get the dwarves telling me they're working on it. Looks like the website updates they did last night are working wonderfully

Didn't work for me as well. Wish they'd open the phone lines at the same time they opened the online booking tool.......But at least comforting to know I'm not alone.

Well I just got this message after trying to modify again

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 8.44.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 8.44.28 AM.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 17

And now I'm getting the following message:

Down For Maintenance
Please Try Again Later

All password-protected areas of this website are temporarily unavailable as we perform scheduled system updates. Please try again after 5:00 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding as we update our systems.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I didn’t know they were doing such an extensive update. I also though there was some update this past weekend from midnight until 5 am. Maybe I am mistaken.

Could they update the wait list system while they’re in there? I’d like to know when I match versus waiting for an email after they get around to switching it. A recent post said someone at MS told a member that her WL had matched when she called about something else. She was in a hurry and said ok thanks but didn’t push the issue of filling it while handling her other issue because the trip was months away. Three weeks later, she noticed it was still sitting on her dashboard as a wait list and had to call to get them to fill it. Come on Disney!

I tried calling and apparently the whole system is down. Member Services can't do anything right now.

I feel like everytime I need to use DVC/MDE it is down or some other issue. DIS needs to implement better testing for these updates.

It lets me select new dates now but when I hit continue it takes me to the "we're working on it" screen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter