Booking Tool Not Working??

It's worse today than yesterday. Now when I try to modify it's not even recognizing my existing reservation.

Disagree. It is displaying very different than in prior days. It’s displaying for me that I need to borrow points from 2021 UY which is totally incorrect.

I’ll wait until the phones open again to have MS try it .... if they mess up I can blame them.
Ah, sorry, I thought you were at the final confirmation screen. I guess I can't read.

Nevertheless, I agree with your disagreement. ::yes::

Ah, sorry, I thought you were at the final confirmation screen. I guess I can't read.

Nevertheless, I agree with your disagreement. ::yes::
I'm happy for you. I wish I knew more about IT systems. Why is it working for some people and not for others? It seems as if it's fixed for some it should be fixed for everyone.

Modifying my reservation worked just as it should for me this morning! It's weird that it's working for some but not all.

So I just called MS and recording said that it "is closed due to a system outage and to call back tomorrow."
It's 9:01 am.
Sad

This is super frustrating that it is working for some but not all. At least when it wasn't working at all, I knew no one else was able to book, either. Now I'm at a serious disadvantage to book my days. So very disappointed in Disney. 24+ hours down on a major system is unacceptable.

MS now available by phone ....14 minute wait the recording said

Just spent 52 minutes on the phone with member services - something was messed up with my account after the upgrade and they had to fix it on their end. Just a heads up if you are still getting error messages - you will likely need to call to get them to fix.

How frustrating that this is working for some and not others. I am at the very and of a walk for marathon weekend and I had no issues modifying my reservation about 10min ago. I feel horrible for those that can't. This is another reason why when I do my walks I make way more modifications than is necessary, you never know when the system will go down, or how long it will be down for. When we initially booked this room that I am now walking I lost it one morning getting all the way to the final submission screen when those evil dwarfs showed up, I was livid, thankfully three days later the room was available to try again and I got it.

Just spent 52 minutes on the phone with member services - something was messed up with my account after the upgrade and they had to fix it on their end. Just a heads up if you are still getting error messages - you will likely need to call to get them to fix.
Ditto............. the adding of one day at the end of our reservation is now in tech support's hands. The very nice MS person did say that they did reserve the room for us on the day we wanted to add at the end so others could not scoop it from under us............not that any of all y'all would try and to that, right? :hyper2::wave2:

I’m not able to check in...anyone having this problem as well? I tried online and on the app and on different browsers 🙄

Thanks for your post and advice to call. I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with MS. My account is really messed up too. It's been escalated to try to resolve the problem. I was assured they are holding the room for me until all issues are resolved.

I’m not able to check in...anyone having this problem as well? I tried online and on the app and on different browsers 🙄

Online checkin has been acting up for the last week or two. I can’t do it either, and some other people are reporting having the same problem.

Online checkin has been acting up for the last week or two. I can’t do it either, and some other people are reporting having the same problem.
Add me to the list of those who can't check in online. At one point I was checked in. Now it appears I am not, but the screens won't load. I guess I'll know on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter