Booking for the first time! Help please!

Butler_chic07

Mouseketeer
My DH and I just became owners at AKL. :cool1:

We do not have our "online" access information yet, but we need to make our reservations. I know I need to call, but I am the type of personality that needs to be prepared of what to expect when I call and for my expectations of possible plans.

My DH has to submit his vacation time a year in advance... and it's been set for a while now. We must take our trip in mid-June, which is way under the 11 month window for our home resort and even under the normal 7 month window for everyone. So here's where I need your help... We only want to stay in a studio this trip, we don't need anything too fancy it's just the 2 of us, what are our odds of getting a studio at our home resort even though it's way under the 11 months? Or what is our chance of finding a studio at any DVC resort for June 14-21?

Thank you for your help. As I said I have that type of personality that when I call I need to have back up plans, and know what to expect when it comes to availability.

Thank you! Thank you!

My DH and I just became owners at AKL. :cool1:

We do not have our "online" access information yet, but we need to make our reservations. I know I need to call, but I am the type of personality that needs to be prepared of what to expect when I call and for my expectations of possible plans.

My DH has to submit his vacation time a year in advance... and it's been set for a while now. We must take our trip in mid-June, which is way under the 11 month window for our home resort and even under the normal 7 month window for everyone. So here's where I need your help... We only want to stay in a studio this trip, we don't need anything too fancy it's just the 2 of us, what are our odds of getting a studio at our home resort even though it's way under the 11 months? Or what is our chance of finding a studio at any DVC resort for June 14-21?

Thank you for your help. As I said I have that type of personality that when I call I need to have back up plans, and know what to expect when it comes to availability.

Thank you! Thank you!

Just order your preferences before you call. You are now looking at 5.5 months out for June 14-21. AKV, SSR and OKW are the last to book up typically. And just doing a quick peek, it looks like there's other availability in a studio that week. Have your order of preference before you call (and calculate point totals now too so that you can see what you can afford to book point-wise).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter