Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive me if this has been asked, I scanned through many pages in this tread, but admittedly not all.

Do the Princes and Princesses meet during the parade since they are not actually IN the parade?

I know for MVMCP last year we went to their place in the hall about 30ish minutes before the first parade started, thinking we could perhaps gets a rushed, last minute meet and greet in, and to our surprise, they were still allowing people in AND let us directly back there, but the people who came right after us (a Mom with an infant, whom we let go ahead of us) were the very last people before they cut the line off and my daughter and her friend got SO much individual attention...so much so that I started feeling guilty and saying "they need to get ready to be in the parade! we should let them go now, start saying your good-byes and thank you's" and they kept asking the girls to stay a bit longer, and for about 5-10 minutes or so at the end, ALL of the Princes and Princesses all mingled and joked and played. It was by far the most special thing in the whole trip.
We ended up telling THEM that we needed to get back to our parade spot, and they seemed like they wouldn't have minded if we stayed longer!

So I was hoping to catch another small lull in the action if they DID meet during the parade, and then just stick around to see the 2nd parade if DD (5) isn't too tired.

(the PRINCES are her first priority, closely followed by the Princesses.)

We will be going Oct 14th for the first time ever! For those of you that have been before, do they typically post / hand out a map that show where the character meet & greets are (And where the candy trails are)?

We will be going Oct 14th for the first time ever! For those of you that have been before, do they typically post / hand out a map that show where the character meet & greets are (And where the candy trails are)?

Yes to both.

mesaboy2 said:
Yes to both.

Never thought of that. Do they hand them out at the front of the park? And they do sell Halloween tshirts in the parks right? We'll be at MK during the day, leave to freshen up, change the kids into costume & eat at our resort around 2:00-3:00 than go back to the park for the party. I figured during the day while we're there, DH and I will pick up tshirts & Mickey ears to wear that night for the party.

Never thought of that. Do they hand them out at the front of the park? And they do sell Halloween tshirts in the parks right? We'll be at MK during the day, leave to freshen up, change the kids into costume & eat at our resort around 2:00-3:00 than go back to the park for the party. I figured during the day while we're there, DH and I will pick up tshirts & Mickey ears to wear that night for the party.

Party maps are handed to you when you enter. Party merchandise is only available for sale during party hours, 7:00p to 12:00a.

mesaboy2 said:
Party maps are handed to you when you enter. Party merchandise is only available for sale during party hours, 7:00p to 12:00a.

It doesn't necessarily need to be party shirts just general disney halloween shirts. Do they sell them?

I ordered our shirts last year in aug from Disney.com they were "park merchandise" and were also on sale when we got to Disney in September. During the party last year they had 2 different color tshirts on sale with same design

Just ordered our tickets we are going OCT 27th a sunday night. Everyone states that will be sold out so we went ahead and bought them. This is our first Halloween Party:cool1:

We were in WDW Oct 16-20 last year and there was not one Halloween shirt to be found outside of the party. CMs in MK and at Mouse Gear told us it had all been cleared out for Christmas items, and more Christmas items became apparent as our trip wore on. I would strongly encourage you to purchase your Halloween shirts from Disney.com prior to going if you really want a themed shirt. The person in our group looking for the shirt was extremely disappointed since she never imagined the shirts would be removed prior to Oct 31.

smitch425 said:
I meant online. :thumbsup2

I miss our stores....we have an outlet about 15 minutes away but its all sale stuff. Which is dangerous and I LOVE it! But they don't have a big selection of anything. Every so often we luck out though. Ill keep an eye online but if I can buy them at wdw that'll save me on shipping :)

ain0004 said:
Just ordered our tickets we are going OCT 27th a sunday night. Everyone states that will be sold out so we went ahead and bought them. This is our first Halloween Party:cool1:

That's when we're going too!!

misstammy824 said:
We were in WDW Oct 16-20 last year and there was not one Halloween shirt to be found outside of the party. CMs in MK and at Mouse Gear told us it had all been cleared out for Christmas items, and more Christmas items became apparent as our trip wore on. I would strongly encourage you to purchase your Halloween shirts from Disney.com prior to going if you really want a themed shirt. The person in our group looking for the shirt was extremely disappointed since she never imagined the shirts would be removed prior to Oct 31.

I wouldn't think so either....why would Disney do that??
I guess ill order 2 shirts as soon as they go on sale online so we definitely have them for the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter