Boo To You and Jack Skellington Too!

Glad to hear things are improving and you are moving forward - I think a trip with your friend sans kids sounds like a great idea to continue with the process and, like you said, replace the last memories from Disney with much more positive ones! Best of luck! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone (if anyone is even checking this anymore). We are now moving toward a divorce and should be filed within the month, it has been 8 weeks since I realized that my marriage was over and I am happy to report that I am getting better. I have a job and have even gone on a date! Also the best news of all is that I am going back to Disney!!!!:jumping1: My dates are April 26th to May 1st and I am staying at Pop Century!! This trip is important to me because the last time I was down I found out that Erkki was leaving me (not the best Disney memory to have :sad1:) And I wanted to create new memories, this trip it will just be me and my friend Melanie no kids! I'm not sure about a pre-trip report yet as there is not to much planning needed we are on the quick service dining plan and might have just 1 sit down restaurant.

This trip is going to hopefully be a trip for healing I want to have good memories at Disney and I know that I will always remember it as the place where my life fell apart but I hope to also remember it as the place where it was also put back together.

If anyone is interested here is a link to my blog which I have been updating pretty frequently through this whole process.

https://thoughtsofareluctanthousewife.wordpress.com/

Thanks for checking in I hope you are all doing well!!!!:banana:
Megan, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear that you are going back to Disney. I think this is a great idea. I will miss you by two days though (I arrive on the 3rd). :( I hope you do a TR for it (and even a PTR). I follow your blog when I can and am enjoying it. And even more important I am glad you are doing better.

I'm so glad to hear that things are getting better! Divorce is definitely rough, but it's good to know that things are looking up for you.

A Disney trip with your friend should be a great way to get those awesome Disney memories back!

Hi everyone (if anyone is even checking this anymore). We are now moving toward a divorce and should be filed within the month, it has been 8 weeks since I realized that my marriage was over and I am happy to report that I am getting better. I have a job and have even gone on a date! Also the best news of all is that I am going back to Disney!!!!:jumping1: My dates are April 26th to May 1st and I am staying at Pop Century!! This trip is important to me because the last time I was down I found out that Erkki was leaving me (not the best Disney memory to have :sad1:) And I wanted to create new memories, this trip it will just be me and my friend Melanie no kids! I'm not sure about a pre-trip report yet as there is not to much planning needed we are on the quick service dining plan and might have just 1 sit down restaurant.

This trip is going to hopefully be a trip for healing I want to have good memories at Disney and I know that I will always remember it as the place where my life fell apart but I hope to also remember it as the place where it was also put back together.

If anyone is interested here is a link to my blog which I have been updating pretty frequently through this whole process.

https://thoughtsofareluctanthousewife.wordpress.com/

Thanks for checking in I hope you are all doing well!!!!:banana:

Megan, what great news! Both the news that you're doing better and that you're going to Disney again. I'm glad you're getting back up on the horse and creating new good memories with your friend. I've been keeping up with your blog a bit too. :thumbsup2

So glad you were able to update us as I was wondering how you were doing. I am glad to hear that the healing is happening. An adult trip with friends really does sound like a good plan.

Megan, I am SO happy to hear that things are improving. My heart genuinely ached for you, so to see that you have another trip planned to start a new chapter makes me so happy. :flower3:

I have missed to much and i apologize. Bad Dis Friend... I am so very sorry to hear about the divorce. to hear your doing better is amazing. I hope you stay strong and let Disney do all the magic! so glad to hear your going back and would LOVE to read your PTR and your TR!!!
stay strong!!! you have all of us too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter