Bog fp+

I never got an invite. Book led through the website. I went today and had no problems at 11:10. The wait for non FP+ was over an hour. I just walked in and ordered, ate, and left 45 minutes later. My kids and wife loved it.

Just letting people know. I did this a few weeks ago but then I worried because of people saying you needed the invite to get in through Fastpass+. Well just today I received my invite! I logged in and everything is there from when I did it before. You are invited to participate in a test for lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant. Step inside the Beast’s enchanted castle and experience a meal unlike any before. You can select an arrival window and pre-order meals for your entire party* before arriving at Be Our Guest Restaurant and on the day of your lunch, with your MagicBand**, you’ll be able to breeze by the line, confirm and pay for your order. To begin, follow the steps below: 1.Log on to https://BeOurGuestLunch.disney.go.com using your Disney.com account. 2.Enter your Resort Reservation Number to begin: 4*********** 3.Select an arrival window and pre-order your meal (arrival windows are subject to capacity and availability). Don’t forget to wear your MagicBand when you arrive at Be Our Guest Restaurant during your arrival window, and please enter the Disney FastPass+ entrance at the beginning of the bridge. No matter where you dine at Be Our Guest Restaurant your food will be magically delivered to you! Bon appétit!

I got this yesterday as well, I had already booked though.

Just a warning...just noticed that the BOG FP I had booked a few weeks ago has now disappeared. Understandable, though, as I never got an invitation.

My fastpass reservation that I booked last month also disappeared, and I got the email invitation. Not sure what happened here?? There's no availability left to try and re-book :(

We are at WDW now. Our BOG lunch fastpasses had disappeared a week ahead of trip. However, when we went to the podium in front of restaurant, we were in the system and were seated no problem.

Don't try to ask until the day of your lunch because they cannot see it in computer until day of.

Is anyone able to access the BOG link today? I fill out my username and password, but the sign-in button doesn't activate.

Is anyone able to access the BOG link today? I fill out my username and password, but the sign-in button doesn't activate.

That happens to me all the time. You just need to retype your password.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter