Bog fp+

karsen11

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have read that the BOG Lunch FP+ can be made in addition to the 3 alloted FP+. Can someone please describe to me how to do this? I would like to make this happen for June 24th. Thanks!

The BoG FP+ for Lunch is made using a separate website and you must be a Disney Resort Guest as it asks for your reservation number.

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

Also be aware that the reservation number they are looking for is not your normal confirmation number, but the number found in the magicband and cards section of MDE.
Go into your MDE account on a PC, click on magicbands and cards, and your reservation number will be 12 digits(no letters) that is the number you will need to make a BOG FP+

Be aware that availability doesn't open for about four weeks prior to the dates
so if you see no availability for your dates keep checking!!

Thanks, for some reason the site will not let me type in the letters that are among the numbers in my reservation...any thoughts?

Great! Thanks, I actually have not received my bands yet, it says I can customize until May 20th. So my account doesnt have those numbers available yet. I guess I will try back closer to the time we receive our bands.

Actually that number disappears after they are customized. You should be able to see it when you click into the bands. It should say confirmation followed by an all numerical confirmation number

It's just let me book one for June 22nd. I tried June 25th and it said nothing available, so keep trying. Hopefully it will open up for you soon.

Great! Thanks, I actually have not received my bands yet, it says I can customize until May 20th. So my account doesnt have those numbers available yet. I guess I will try back closer to the time we receive our bands.

Did you customize your bands? I have mine done but they do not ship out until July 21 and there is a confirmation number listed.

Sounds like your bands will ship on may 20th

I just learned that the other place the confirmation number can be found is in online check-in
Go into yoyr resort reservation on MDE WEBSITE. Click check in online
The URL it takes you to will have numbers on the end of it
Those numbers are the confirmation number that will work for BOG FP
tried it myself and it is the same number I booked mine with.
Give that a whirl.
Be aware that dates don't open till 30 days or so before your trip
It will let you log in and it will recognize your trip dates but it may say nothing is available. You need to check back in every day until it opens for your dates.
Let me know if the online check in URL trick works for you

So am I understanding I need to have a FP+ to book lunch at BOG? I thought lunch was a walk up?

So am I understanding I need to have a FP+ to book lunch at BOG? I thought lunch was a walk up?

Lunch IS a walk up. But the lines are very long. If you are staying onsite you can book a FP for the lunch that is exclusive of the three you normally get, because it is a separate system for now.

Its more of a stand there and wait, than a walk up. this allows you to skip the standby line and move right in for lunch
you need to be staying on property. This FP is not tied to your other ones, and will not show up in MDE at all.
Completely seperate

So bummed that I already customized my bands. I wish I had known about needing the number before I customized them. Thanks for the tip though.

I was able to make my reservation but did not get a confirmation number. But when I login I see the reservation. Did I miss something did anyone else get a confirmation email?

I was able to make my reservation but did not get a confirmation number. But when I login I see the reservation. Did I miss something did anyone else get a confirmation email?
You didnt miss anything..there is no confirmation at all except what you saw when you booked it, or what you see when you log in.
For peace of mind, print that out, and bring it with you.
Reports are that no one who has made a reservation has had problems getting in with it.

Thanks I was able to get a reservation for 6/27. I did not pre-order but if I want to later can I go back in an modify it?

OK I went into the MDE app to see if it was there and it is telling me my e-mail and password do not match. I know I have it right. I was already logged in on another computer and it is now saying it cannot show my ticket information and it is not showing the BOG FP either. I am afraid to log out for fear I won't be able to get back in. Anyone else having issues with MDE this morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter