• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bog fast pass for November

I just got mine for 11/5. I did not have to preorder. If you don't like the time slot you are given, hit the back button and go in again....it gives you totally different times. I did this 3 or 4 times until I got the time slot I wanted that fit between my existing Fastpasses.

I was able to reserve a fp for Nov 1st!!! Please help with a dining credit question.... The pre-order is allowing me to choose an adult entree for my dd who is on the child dining plan. She would actually prefer the adult turkey sandwich to any of the kids meals. My question...Is this a glitch or if I order an adult entree for her, will it deduct an adult meal from our dining credits leaving me or dh eating a kids meal at the end of the week?

Anyone having issues with split stays? Only the first part of my reservation is showing up. The remaining dates are grayed out.

Seriously is it TS already for lunches? Anyone know when these adr will be available?

I hate unannounced changes. Its really unfair to those on the cusp. So now ppl 180 days out can book it but I have 32 days out and it's already gone? Boo!

From what I've read so far it is still a CS meal, but they are testing a FP only system, as in no standby line to eat here. So I booked a FP for the meal and ordered our food, it is not an ADR. Right now it is not connected to the FP system (I still have 3 ride FP for this day) and it doesn't show up in the MDE app. Only time will tell how it all plays out!

Good Morning! I was able to get a FP for lunch on Nov. 2!!!! I had to pre-order my food which I did not want to do. Do you have to pre- order or did I miss the option to order when we arrive?? Thx!!

If you want to change it, go to the site and login. Click on "View". On the next page, click the "Modify FastPass+" button. On the next page, leave the day you have checked as the selection, and click the "Next" button. Click the "Next" button on the party members page. On the next page, under the "FastPass+ Expedited Arrival" section, click the "Select" button. Select your time underneath of that and finish the process. It will change you from pre-ordering your meal to letting you pick when you get there.

Seriously is it TS already for lunches? Anyone know when these adr will be available?

I hate unannounced changes. Its really unfair to those on the cusp. So now ppl 180 days out can book it but I have 32 days out and it's already gone? Boo!

This has not happened.

Suddenly the FP+ site stopped giving out FP+. Everyone got worried. Because there have been tests done at the restaurant with FastPass+, Pre-Order, Return cards, Stand-by during limited time frames .... there has been much speculation regarding the future of lunch at BOG. Some feel the restaurant will go to FP+ ONLY from now on, some think that will be a temporary solution and some think it will go to a TS. But Disney has made no announcements as to any solid future plans.

Today the FP+ windows reopened and folks are getting them for November. What does it mean? Really nothing at this point because Disney hasn't announced anything about their future plans for this restaurant. It just means they are still trying to figure it out.

After almost 2 years the lunch service is still chaos for a number of reasons. Mostly is the increased attendance, immense popularity of the restaurant and the inability of the current system to handle the demand. Some of it is Disney's "no rhyme or reason" FastPass+ system. Some of it is Guests who simply can't order their food with a kiosk therefore backing the lines up terribly. Some of it is Guests who take this opportunity for an extended lunch and A/C break therefore not opening up tables in a normal time frame. I think Disney expected the novelty to wear off and the system to run smooth. It hasn't and it won't. They have to make some solid changes to this restaurant process and I think right now they will be testing all ideas.

Just wait until CRT closes in January ............ riots in Fantasyland if they don't get this figured out.

If you have eaten lunch at BOG before with a lunch FP can you tell me something please. Do you just go up and give them your name or is it linked to your MB that would need to be scanned or some other way? I had to make a new log in for BOG FP website because it was not taking the MDE log in. Just wanted to understand how check in is done. Thanks!

I know it is a "First World" problem, but I was really BUMMED when the site got glitchy...this year I finally get to go to WDW on my birthday and I really want to go to BOG sometime on our 11/17-11/22 trip. I know I should be happy that I am healthy/my family is too/we get along/my husband and I are gainfully employed/I have the money for this trip...but I really wanted myself and the thousands of other disboarders to get their fast passes for this. I hope the site holds up until I can book one next week when my 27 day window opens. "Beauty and the Beast" was the first movie my husband and I went to after we were married, and it came out around my 23rd birthday (11/22/91) and it holds a special place in my heart. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the pixiedust: continues for all of us here and we get our fast passes!!! If not, I still have the thought of Narcooses on my actual birthday and MVMCP the day after...plus I get to wake up in the World on my birthday!!!! This fast pass would be the candle on the cake! Good luck to one and all, and happy November trips to each one of you!

So happy that the link is back up & running. Now to wait patiently until our date opens :surfweb:

Just got our BOG fastpass for our upcoming trip! Thanks to all that posted that the system was working again. We were able to get the day we wanted and the time frame. We did this in 2013 and really enjoyed it, and since we were out of luck for a dinner ADR, this works out fine! :)

magicaldisney said:
That would not be 27 days from November 14th, which is the first day you are looking at. I don't think I'm counting wrong, am I?

I'm looking at 11/15

If you have eaten lunch at BOG before with a lunch FP can you tell me something please. Do you just go up and give them your name or is it linked to your MB that would need to be scanned or some other way? I had to make a new log in for BOG FP website because it was not taking the MDE log in. Just wanted to understand how check in is done. Thanks!

Go up to the podium on the left of the bridge to check in. They will look up your name, confirm the guests on the list. Then they have always told us to walk across the bridge and see "XXXXX" (a different name each time). Usually the person is around the front of the line. They tell you to either wait a second or send you on in to the left line to another person. BUT now that there is rumor that there is no walkup, they may instruct you to get in the line on the bridge that may be all FastPass folks. To date our MagicBand was not needed until inside.

So glad this is up and running again!

Does this open at 12:01am the way FP+ for attractions does? If I want to dine at BOG for lunch on Nov 21, should I be up at midnight the night (morning) before the 27 day mark? Is 27 days still the time frame?

Thanks!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Mine is absolutely stuck on the 4th (which is 21 days NOT 27) and will not budge over one more day!! This is so frustrating as I am hoping for the 6th. All I need is two more days to roll over on my calendar options. I check constantly but it has not changed.

Mine is absolutely stuck on the 4th (which is 21 days NOT 27) and will not budge over one more day!! This is so frustrating as I am hoping for the 6th. All I need is two more days to roll over on my calendar options. I check constantly but it has not changed.

How many days are you there prior to that? The booking window will only open up to the first 6 or 7 days of your trip anything past that needs to be booked after your first day. Atleast that is my understanding.

Hello, just checking how many days you are staying? If it is any more than 7, it won't tick over, they only offer bog fast passes for the first 7 days of your trip for some obtuse reason. Don't want you waiting for something that won't happen and miss out completely:)

I just booked our FP+ for Nov. 6th and I'm so excited!!! This was the last piece of the puzzle I was waiting on. Yay!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Booked for Nov 2... I was really hoping for a later time, the latest I can get there is 1:25... we are eating at CRT that morning at 8:10. We are not foodies, so I was hoping to get it closer to the 2:15 time slot..

Is this supposed to show on My Disney Experience?? I don't see it under Fastpasses or ADR (I know its not an ADR, just looking for confirmation or something...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter