bog fast pass for November

I just booked our FP+ for Nov. 6th and I'm so excited!!! This was the last piece of the puzzle I was waiting on. Yay!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I got my email yesterday, and when I tried to select any of the days we would be there, none were available.

I tried again this morning, and I was able to get in on Nov. 6th too, which also happens to be my birthday! I'm so excited :banana::hyper::yay:

I got one for November 10th yay. I am so glad this cleared up. But Disney really needs to step up the communication. I don't think this was an IT glitch. Changes are coming.

I agree..I think they freaked when they could not get it up and running in MDE for all us Nov people. So now they are letting us access the test site again. They should not shut us completely out. They need to have the new system in place first. This is crazy...glad I was able to get Nov 2 this morning.

I cant get one for my November 6 trip. I had a reservation for October 18, and it lets me see times for that. I cancelled this trip and rescheduled for Nov 6. It wont let me see anything there.

Exact same thing happened to me this summer. I had a trip booked, but rebooked one week later because a better deal was offered. The system only ever offered me timing for my first trip, when I wouldn't be there. It's so frustrating.

I cant get one for my November 6 trip. I had a reservation for October 18, and it lets me see times for that. I cancelled this trip and rescheduled for Nov 6. It wont let me see anything there.

Exact same thing happened to me this summer. I had a trip booked, but rebooked one week later because a better deal was offered. The system only ever offered me timing for my first trip, when I wouldn't be there. It's so frustrating.

Try making a new account on the bog site using a different email address and this reservation number. That is what I had to do when it would not let me sign on with my MDE info and it worked fine (thus far).

of course I need one for 11/11!! and it's only open now till 11/10, how frustrating!! I have been checking daily for over a month now LOL

Jfine

I'm having a similar problem. Changed my arrival date from 4th to 9th. System lets me choose 4th to 10th. I tried setting up a different MDE account, but it said that reservation is already claimed. It's frustrating. I'd really like to go on 14th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter