• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Dinner Question

Ha ha yes, we really do enjoy BOG dinner :goodvibes In fact when DH and I went w/o the boys in January we skipped BOG in favor of trying a number of new-to-us restaurants, and it felt weird not going there! Pretty sure we'll be back for our Nov. trip :thumbsup2

The mussels are a pretty big portion so if your DS will eat some, you can probably do them and the steak (which is my favorite entrée BTW). If the mussels will be all yours.......well, you may only be taking a small bite of the dessert lol! DH can certainly eat it all, my 14 year old DS has gotten 2 orders of the mussels as his app/entrée and finished all of them himself. I don't eat mussels but get extremely full if I order soup and the steak and find myself sadly leaving part of the steak, lots of fries and even some of the delicious green beans that come with the steak :sad1: On the other hand, being your first time going I'd just order what you want so you get to try it all.
I cannot be responsible if you explode, though :teeth:
ENJOY!!
We won't be on the DP and my kid won't touch mussels with a 10 foot pole... but I'm not a huge dessert person and was planning on sharing a dessert with him anyway, a bite would probably be fine for me lol. Also planning to show up very hungry - late breakfast and early dinner thing. I guess I could leave some behind, why did that never occur to me? Kiddo might help me with fries maybe and might even try some of my steak so it could work out ok. He is kind of picky and doesn't like fries with "too much potato" so he might not want those but he's been bogarting the steak of the adults in his life when he goes out.

I have never gone and am hoping I can get the ADR I want for early december.

The Potato Leek soup is AMAZING. Seriously. If I could live the rest of my life on one food item it would be this.

We are going there in August. Soooooo looking forward to trying it for the first time. All of these recommendations have been awesome.
Yes, when I started this thread, had no idea I would have so many wonderful suggestions...only thing, makes it very hard to decide, thanks to everyone that commented :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter