Bob's Pre-Pre Trip Report! **BYEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE!**

That's a slightly better response than you would have had from me :rotfl:

Last time we drove to DLRP I ended up sleeping downstairs on the sofa as the wife couldn't sleep and kept waking me up saying 'Shall we just go and see if we can get an earlier ferry?'

She was a bit keen to go then???! :laughing:

Robert's already said that if I don't sleep he's gonna leave me downstairs with a pile of Disney videos...... :confused3 Anyone would think I annoyed him or something! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Robert's already said that if I don't sleep he's gonna leave me downstairs with a pile of Disney videos...... :confused3 Anyone would think I annoyed him or something! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Just a little, but it was her first time.

That's a very, very good idea. I've already said that we need to let Kacee watch a few of our DVD's to get him used to Disney stuff.

Just a little, but it was her first time.

That's a very, very good idea. I've already said that we need to let Kacee watch a few of our DVD's to get him used to Disney stuff.

As long as he knows who Mickey Mouse is he should be fine! :laughing: When we were in Cafe Mickey I swear a kid pointed at Mickey Mouse (THE Mouse!) and said: "Who's that Mummy?"..... I nearly choked!!

Bob xoxox

I wonder which ride you'll be on THIS TIME NEXT WEEK! :yay:

As long as he knows who Mickey Mouse is he should be fine! :laughing: When we were in Cafe Mickey I swear a kid pointed at Mickey Mouse (THE Mouse!) and said: "Who's that Mummy?"..... I nearly choked!!

Bob xoxox

Oh he certainly does know who Mickey is, he calls him 'Mouse' as he can't say Mickey yet.

I wouldn't take anyone who doesn't know who Mickey is, it doesn't seem worth it.

Indeed... might from now on express myself in bouncing form!! lool

Bob xoxoxox

My boyfriends already threatened that!

So excited! 5 days to go oooooo!

A great pre-pre trip report - can't wait for the trip report and meal reviews!

I can't resist another little dance:

HeheIlurveit.gif

Bob xoxoxoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter