Bob's Pre-Pre Trip Report! **BYEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE!**

1 WEEK TODAY!!!

:banana:
:banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This time next week I should be halfway to Dover!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Oh God!!! I can't believe I'm only a week away from DLRP!!!!

:ccat:
:ccat::ccat:
:ccat::ccat::ccat:
:ccat::ccat::ccat::ccat:
:ccat::ccat::ccat::ccat::ccat:
:ccat::ccat::ccat::ccat::ccat::ccat:

Bob xoxoxoxox

Oh Bob, how exciting! This time next week, you'll be half way there. WOO HOO! :cool1:

OH MY GOODNESS I WILL BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU!!!

I am so excited. I leave for DLRP on Sunday, and i am almost wetting myself with excitement! :goodvibes

Look out for me, i will be wearing a small light blue backpack with a LIME GREEN MICKEY HEAD attached to the back!

Excited dance! :dance3:

OH MY GOODNESS I WILL BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU!!!

I am so excited. I leave for DLRP on Sunday, and i am almost wetting myself with excitement! :goodvibes

Look out for me, i will be wearing a small light blue backpack with a LIME GREEN MICKEY HEAD attached to the back!

Excited dance! :dance3:

I shall keep an eye out!! Wave if you see me!!! :wave2:

Bob xoxoxox

I'm too excited!!! I can't wait! This time next week I'll be in the parks!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxoxox

Wow, when you put it like that it seems REALLY close doesn't it! I'm so jelous :goodvibes

I knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww!! :banana: Robert is being driven mad because I won't go to sleep at night because I'm tooooooo excited about DLRP!!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

I knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww!! :banana: Robert is being driven mad because I won't go to sleep at night because I'm tooooooo excited about DLRP!!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Ahhh bless. I'm glad Kacee is only 17 months old, that way he won't be too excited to sleep the night before!

Ahhh bless. I'm glad Kacee is only 17 months old, that way he won't be too excited to sleep the night before!

I can't help it. Last time I got a total of one hours sleep before we went to DLRP.... I kept waking Robert up every 20 minutes going: "Shall we just get dressed and be ready to go?" to which I would get the repsonce of: "No, it's one in the morning!", etc.......... For some reason he was very grumpy when the alarm (eventually) went off! :rolleyes1

Bob xoxoxox

I can't help it. Last time I got a total of one hours sleep before we went to DLRP.... I kept waking Robert up every 20 minutes going: "Shall we just get dressed and be ready to go?" to which I would get the repsonce of: "No, it's one in the morning!", etc.......... For some reason he was very grumpy when the alarm (eventually) went off! :rolleyes1

Bob xoxoxox

That's a slightly better response than you would have had from me :rotfl:

Last time we drove to DLRP I ended up sleeping downstairs on the sofa as the wife couldn't sleep and kept waking me up saying 'Shall we just go and see if we can get an earlier ferry?'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter