Bob: Does anyone know what happened?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
I am so sad to hear of the Bob passing! I will have a hard time listening to the podcasts once they start up again.

Does anyone know what happened to him? He was so young (56). It is so shocking and scary, too.

He suspected he was suffering from food poisoning. But later in the day, his wife Diana found him in their home when she came home from work. Pete says it's believed he had passed away a few hours before he was found. I believe this is all that's known at this point. Not sure if they'll ever announce the official cause of death.

Thank you for the reply. I wonder if it was a heart attack? He was so young!

It is really sad, I really hope he is having a good time up in heaven
:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I am so sad to hear of the Bob passing! I will have a hard time listening to the podcasts once they start up again.

Does anyone know what happened to him? He was so young (56). It is so shocking and scary, too.

even we do not know yet...it was sudden and a stotal hock. He never was sick other than a cold once in a while.

God has plans for him I guess

Bawstngrl/Marianna

even we do not know yet...it was sudden and a stotal hock. He never was sick other than a cold once in a while.

Bawstngrl/Marianna

I believe that heaven needed one more Angel.

Marianna,

May the memories of Bawb comfort you yoday and in the days to come.

I pray that it was peaceful for Bob though......

I decided he was going to lay down for a little nap....fell asleep thinking of how lucky he was and how happy he is. Sounds like he talked to his friends that day, he said he was starting to feel better.

He was planning getting ready to do to the pod cast and tell us more about the Simpson ride and plotting what he would do to drive Pete crazy. I am sure thinking of some props to take.

Then he took his nap he loved so much.

I decided he was going to lay down for a little nap....fell asleep thinking of how lucky he was and how happy he is. Sounds like he talked to his friends that day, he said he was starting to feel better.

He was planning getting ready to do to the pod cast and tell us more about the Simpson ride and plotting what he would do to drive Pete crazy. I am sure thinking of some props to take.

:hug: you have started me off again :sad2:

That's a nice way to think about it.

Bawstngrl/Marianna

But I don't want God to have plans for him . . . I want Bob here with us. :)

:sad1:

Did anyone else notice the timing? It happened after Pete and Walter were back from their westcoast trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter