Boardwalk refurbishment ?

exactly, the ceiling framework stops the curtain rod from going all the way across. The one bedroom is 4011. I'll point it out to the front desk. There might be a structural issue there. The kids checked out the floors below from the outside, they said it seemed like our floor is the only one that has the issue.
Thanks for investigating further! Sounds like it is indeed a structural issue, something requiring that soffit. I’m not sure what the solution could be - can’t change out the window, but they could lower the curtain rod (and shorten the drapes of course) and extend the valance wall down and into the corner under the soffit.

I have to wonder whether anyone looked at that either in the planning stage or the construction phase and said, “You know, that really isn’t good for the guests. It will let in too much light. Maybe we should figure out something else.” Actually, no, I don’t have to wonder, because I know that if anyone did notice, they didn’t think it would matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter