Boardwalk Pics anyone??

54ab1e96.jpg

4d00daa0.jpg

2cef5afe.jpg

f668b35c.jpg

1c1816f1.jpg

I LOVE THE BOARDWALK!!!!!! This is our home resort thru Vacation Club. Love the atmosphere and watching the fireworks from EPCOT. Enjoy your stay

Love these pics!! I would also love to stay here someday soon! I am sorry if this is not the place to ask this question... but when we stayed at WL we were able to watch a movie on the beach and it was so relaxing and awesome! Does Boardwalk do anything like this, and if so, where.. and is there a schedule? Thanks! :goodvibes

Love these pics!! I would also love to stay here someday soon! I am sorry if this is not the place to ask this question... but when we stayed at WL we were able to watch a movie on the beach and it was so relaxing and awesome! Does Boardwalk do anything like this, and if so, where.. and is there a schedule? Thanks! :goodvibes

When we were at WDW last month the BWI/BWV had their own marshmallow roast by the Luna Park Pool in the evenings. But the closest movie is over on the YC/BC beach.

got back a couple weeks ago from BWV with a boardwalk view, these pics are making we want to be back there! haven't loaded my pics onto the computer yet, but when i do, i will try to post a few. loved seeing the fireworks from illuminations from the balcony :love:. and we recently sent a contract for BWV to ROFR, so hope to own soon!

got back a couple weeks ago from BWV with a boardwalk view, these pics are making we want to be back there! haven't loaded my pics onto the computer yet, but when i do, i will try to post a few. loved seeing the fireworks from illuminations from the balcony :love:. and we recently sent a contract for BWV to ROFR, so hope to own soon!

What does ROFR stand for?

The Beach Scene by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

For anyone that hasn't been over to the Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club/Swan/Dolphin area, I'd highly suggest stopping by during your next trip. And if you didn't know, you can easily just wander over from that back gate at EPCOT. That's also the beauty of staying at one of those resorts. You can walk over to EPCOT!!!!!

Beach Club/Yacht Club/The Boardwalk

Can anyone confirm where exactly the 10 deluxe CL rooms are? There appear to be 12 windows over Seashore Sweets and Boardwalk Bakery that would fit the bill. I notice that 2 of the doors on the 4th floor don't have any kind of an awning. I'm wondering if those are not Deluxe CL rooms....any ideas?

There are 5 on the 3rd and 5 on the 4th for a total of 10 deluxe rooms. I know at least two on the 3rd and two on the 4th are right above Seashore Sweets. The rooms on the 3rd have a bigger balcony. We actually enjoyed that last year. I like being on the 4th floor too since it is close to the lounge. I do know some of them are closer to the bakery as two years ago we were in one of them. Any room at the Boardwalk I am happy with though;)

The Balcony by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

I never realized that some balconies were standing room only... until we had one. So other than stepping out to enjoy the view, or to get some pics, I don't see these being highly desireable. But I don't have any real complaints about them. I was happy using it for exactly those reasons.

Disney's Boardwalk....
As seen from the Beach Club

Hi,

Has anyone got any recent room photos of a 1 bedroomed villa? Last time we stayed at Boardwalk was in 2006, I think there has been a renovation since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter