• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Pics anyone??

I've been looking at this thread for hours and just marveling over the pictures. Now I REALLY can't wait until October! I have a few questions for those who have been there before. I've reserved a water view and requested a king room w/balcony. The king part isn't that major but what I really want is a balcony overlooking the boardwalk/lake to sit on in the evenings after a long day at the park. From what I'm reading, a lot of the water view rooms are club rooms. Is there a particular section that is available to a non-club member or are they distributed all through the boardwalk resort? Also, if I should be asked which room I want (and I highly doubt that will happen except for in my dreams) give me an idea of what would be your perfect room. For instance, in the main building, over Boardwalk Bakery or Sweet Sensations, down at the other end over JellyRolls, etc. Also, which end is the walkway to Epcot? That's in advance!!

The view from our club level balcony at BC

DSC00799.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Christine xxx

I've been looking at this thread for hours and just marveling over the pictures. Now I REALLY can't wait until October! I have a few questions for those who have been there before. I've reserved a water view and requested a king room w/balcony. The king part isn't that major but what I really want is a balcony overlooking the boardwalk/lake to sit on in the evenings after a long day at the park. From what I'm reading, a lot of the water view rooms are club rooms. Is there a particular section that is available to a non-club member or are they distributed all through the boardwalk resort? Also, if I should be asked which room I want (and I highly doubt that will happen except for in my dreams) give me an idea of what would be your perfect room. For instance, in the main building, over Boardwalk Bakery or Sweet Sensations, down at the other end over JellyRolls, etc. Also, which end is the walkway to Epcot? That's in advance!!
Hey, I'm pretty sure the Boardwalk is split so one side is the Boardwalk Villas (DVC) and one side is the Boardwalk Inn (everyone else). If you are facing the water, the right side is the Boardwalk Inn, and the walkway to Epcot is also to the right. I have only stayed in the DVC rooms so I'm not sure which room would be the best, but anything with a boardwalk view will be wonderful. You can sit out there and people watch, it's so relaxing. :) I hope that helps! I'm excited for you!

Wow!!! There are some really amazing photos on here!! Makes me even more excited about our stay at the BWI this Aug. We have never stayed at this hotel before and we just can't wait!!! Thanks for helping me keep up my daily habit of looking at BWI pics!!! :thumbsup2

Wow!!! There are some really amazing photos on here!! Makes me even more excited about our stay at the BWI this Aug. We have never stayed at this hotel before and we just can't wait!!! Thanks for helping me keep up my daily habit of looking at BWI pics!!! :thumbsup2

We're staying there in August for the first time as well! Have a magical time! :wizard:

Finally getting around to posting some from my trip in April! My dad and I had a BW view the week after Easter and it was AWESOME.

I don't think you can get a view any better than this!
100_8231.jpg

100_8232.jpg

100_8233.jpg

100_8263.jpg

100_8264.jpg

100_8265.jpg

100_8399.jpg

100_8402.jpg

100_8403.jpg

100_8404.jpg

Finally getting around to posting some from my trip in April! My dad and I had a BW view the week after Easter and it was AWESOME.

I don't think you can get a view any better than this!
100_8231.jpg

So you say.. week after easter, meaning week starting 4/14?? If so.. see the balcony top left over ice cream shop, I was in that room at that time, 4/14 - 4/21.. It would have been funny if it was the same week adn I could see people on the balcony!

So you say.. week after easter, meaning week starting 4/14?? If so.. see the balcony top left over ice cream shop, I was in that room at that time, 4/14 - 4/21.. It would have been funny if it was the same week adn I could see people on the balcony!

No, we were there from 4/7-4/14. That's cool you can see your balcony! Now whenever I go to the Boardwalk I'm going to look for ours. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter