Blue Bayou

Dis Ohana

All your dreams can come true if you have the cour
I know that the Blue Bayou recently opened up with a new menu - does anyone happen to have the updated menu with prices for lunch? I have a picky eater; a burger and fries kinda kid, would there be anything on menu for him?
How far in advance can I make reservations, and can I request a table on the water?

Here are the new lunch & dinner menus for Blue Bayou:

BLUE BAYOU - LUNCH MENU:

Appetizers:
Isla Cruces Crab Cakes - Pan seared, then topped with mango salad and zesty lime aioli 11.99
Gulf-Stream Jumbo Shrimp Remoulade - Creole boiled, chilled, and with a traditional Louisiana-style remoulade 9.99

Entrees:
Each entree served with choice of Cajun-inspired wedge salad or a cup of our signature New Orleans gumbo. Accompany your meal with two of the following: Blue Bayou potatoes, seasonal vegetables, or sautéed spinach.
Buccaneer's Beef Short Ribs - slow-roasted, then finished in a Zinfandel demi glaze 26.99
Royal Street Seafood Jambalaya - a robust combination of king crab, jumbo gulf shrimp, mahi mahi, tasso ham, andouille sausage, and chicken, tossed with Cajun-style "dirty rice" 25.99
Five-Pepper Roasted Prime Rib of Beef - seasoned with the Chef's signature pepper rub blend, then slow roasted over rock salt 29.99
Cajun-Spiced Salmon - blackened, with citrus crawfish beurre blanc 26.99
Tesora Island Chicken - blackened, roasted and finished to perfection in pan au jus 24.99
Port Royal Mahi Mahi - broiled and accompanied with lightly sautéed pecan-crusted jumbo gulf shrimp, spinach and endive, tossed in a light lemon vinaigrette 27.99
Portobello Mushroom and Couscous Maque Choux - marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette, then broiled and served with roasted corn and bell-pepper couscous and sautéed spinach 24.99
Molasses-Brined Bayou Pork Chop - 10 oz. chop, pan-seared and topped with sautéed Granny Smith apple wedges 25.99
Le Special de Monte Cristo - Turkey, ham and Swiss cheese in a battered egg bread, lightly fried to a golden brown 18.99

Desserts:
Each treasured treat comes with a "Pirates" booty keepsake!
Tortuga Trio of Creme Brule - chocolate, passion fruit and vanilla-bean custards, caramelized and served with Brittany cookies 7.99
The Key West, Key Lime - Flaky crust filled with tangy key-lime citrus crème 7.99
The Flying Dutchman Cookie Boat - Warm chocolate chip cookie boat, served with Dreyer's vanilla bean ice cream, caramel and chocolate sauce 8.99

Split Plate Charge $4.99

*BLUE BAYOU - DINNER MENU

Appetizers:
Isla Cruces Crab Cakes - Pan seared, then topped with mango salad and zesty lime aioli 8.99
Gulf-Stream Jumbo Shrimp Remoulade - Creole boiled, chilled, and with a traditional Louisiana-style remoulade 8.99

Entrees:
Each entree served with choice of Cajun-inspired wedge salad or a cup of our signature New Orleans gumbo. Accompany your meal with two of the following: Blue Bayou potatoes, seasonal vegetables, or sautéed spinach.
Buccaneer's Beef Short Ribs - slow-roasted, then finished in a Zinfandel demi glaze 26.99
Royal Street Seafood Jambalaya - a robust combination of king crab, jumbo gulf shrimp, mahi mahi, tasso ham, andouille sausage, and chicken, tossed with Cajun-style "dirty rice" 25.99
Five-Pepper Roasted Prime Rib of Beef - seasoned with the Chef's signature pepper rub blend, then slow roasted over rock salt 29.99
Alaskan King Crab Legs - A succulent, sweet pound of crab from the icy cold waters of the Pacific Northwest. Delicately steamed and served with herb beurre blanc 34.99
Filet Mignon - Broiled to perfection and topped with sauce béarnaise 33.99
Port Royal Mahi Mahi - broiled and accompanied with lightly sautéed pecan-crusted jumbo gulf shrimp, spinach and endive, tossed in a light lemon vinaigrette 27.99
Tesora Island Chicken - blackened, roasted and finished to perfection in pan au jus 24.99
Portobello Mushroom and Couscous Maque Choux - marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette, then broiled and served with roasted corn and bell-pepper couscous and sautéed spinach 24.99
Molasses-Brined Bayou Pork Chop - 10 oz. chop, pan-seared and topped with sautéed Granny Smith apple wedges 25.99
Cajun-Spiced Salmon - blackened, with citrus crawfish beurre blanc 26.99

Desserts:
Each treasured treat comes with a "Pirates" booty keepsake!
Tortuga Trio of Creme Brule - chocolate, passion fruit and vanilla-bean custards, caramelized and served with Brittany cookies7.99
The Key West, Key Lime - Flaky crust filled with tangy key-lime citruscrème 7.99
The Flying Dutchman Cookie Boat - Warm chocolate chip cookie boat, served with Dreyer's vanilla bean ice cream, caramel and chocolate sauce 8.99

Split Plate Charge $4.99

Disney dining can make reservations up to 60 days from the date you call them. :thumbsup2

Thanks, Pixie! What an awesome menu. Everything looks so good. Do you know if there is any special menu for the children?

Hi Dis Ohana,

I found this on Mouseplanet...

The location does offer a children’s menu, presented as a paper pirate hat. Each item is $6.99 and comes with a side of fruit and choice of beverage. The choices are:

Mickey’s Cheesy Macaroni – Baked noodles with creamy cheddar cheese sauce
Citrus Chicken Drummettes – Marinated and baked drummettes atop rice noodles and marinara sauce
PB&J Monte Cristo = traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich, lightly fried and served with berry coulis
5-ounce prime rib with Blue Bayou potatoes for $10.99.

Here is the Kids Menu:

*Blue Bayou Kids Menu:

Mickey’s Cheesy Macaroni — Baked noodles with creamy cheddar cheese sauce. $6.99
Citrus Chicken Drummettes — Marinated and baked drummettes atop rice noodles and marinara sauce. $6.99
PB&J Monte Cristo — traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich, lightly fried and served with berry coulis. $6.99
Rib-eye Steak — a 5-ounce ribeye steak with Blue Bayou potatoes
. $10.99

Yep. We were there last week and the kids menu is on a little paper hat. Very cute. DD got the prime rib which was just okay. Other DD got the mac and cheese which was pretty good as far as mac and cheese is concerned.

The service was slow as heck (they ran out of something). Next time I'd definatly plan on waiting as long as possible for a water seat, the kids were pretty bummed we didn't wait. We were told 45 minute wait, but saw plenty of people being sat in those water front seats within 15-20 minutes of our being seated.

So, what number do I call to make reservations? We're going July 18-21 and that would be a great experience!

A question, does the split plate charge apply to appetizers and desserts as well as entrees, or just entrees? Thanks!

EnnEss said:
A question, does the split plate charge apply to appetizers and desserts as well as entrees, or just entrees? Thanks!

I believe the split charge only applies to the entrees. It shouldn't apply to an appetizer or dessert.

Has anyone ordered dessert since the reopening?

I really want to know what the "Pirate's Booty" keepsake is! :boat:

Thanks.

halo19 said:
Has anyone ordered dessert since the reopening?

I really want to know what the "Pirate's Booty" keepsake is! :boat:

Thanks.

BB%2012.jpg

Here is a photo of the Pirate's Keepsake that comes with each dessert (photo is compliments of LaughingPlace.com). They basically put your dessert inside this cool keepsake chest that you can take home :thumbsup2

Is that the actual dessert in the pirates chest, or is that an extra treat that comes in it?
Thanks for posting the menu! It all looks so good, I'm sure the kids can find something to eat here.

Dis Ohana said:
Is that the actual dessert in the pirates chest, or is that an extra treat that comes in it?
Thanks for posting the menu! It all looks so good, I'm sure the kids can find something to eat here.

Yes, that is the actual dessert inside. The one in the photo is of the Brittany Cookies. Each dessert should come with one keepsake. pirate:

eatmypixiedust said:
BB%2012.jpg

Here is a photo of the Pirate's Keepsake that comes with each dessert (photo is compliments of LaughingPlace.com). They basically put your dessert inside this cool keepsake chest that you can take home :thumbsup2

Oh!!! Cool!! I better make reservations for my Birthday!! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter