BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

Wondering if anyone knows the secret behind which 2BR rooms have an actual laundry room vs just an small closet?

The odd numbers on inside of circle have a little room i believe, those are the ones in the curve of building. The even numbers have the closet. Due to the curve of building the even numbers have a bigger living room and the odd numbers are larger towards the entryway of room. if that helps any..
Thank you!

Thank you!
The closet W/D is still a decent size in an even number. My son got sick in the middle of the night while we were there and I washed sheets, towels and his clothes. Also the even number has bar stools at the kitchen counter for additional seating. I think the odd numbers do not have the bar stools. Even though the W/D is in a closet there is an additional closet in the entry way to hang clothes and other storage.

The odd numbers on inside of circle have a little room i believe, those are the ones in the curve of building. The even numbers have the closet. Due to the curve of building the even numbers have a bigger living room and the odd numbers are larger towards the entryway of room. if that helps any..

The W/D closet does fit the pack n play if that’s why you wanted it! The downside is that it also means no laundry when baby is sleeping!!

The W/D closet does fit the pack n play if that’s why you wanted it! The downside is that it also means no laundry when baby is sleeping!!
Thank you. Really I want a big closet to stick my double stroller and a bunch of suitcases in! Do the rooms with the smaller closets and bigger living rooms feel like the living room is bigger?

Thank you. Really I want a big closet to stick my double stroller and a bunch of suitcases in! Do the rooms with the smaller closets and bigger living rooms feel like the living room is bigger?

We have stayed in a 1bed and 2 bed with a double stroller! I always found that it was easiest to just leave it in the foyer area so that I could pack, organize, and unpack it each day!

When we stayed on the inner ring - I found that I missed the stools at the island. I did NOT expect this - I swore we didn’t use them when we were across the hall but when they weren’t there - I missed them!

The outer living room area does make it easier to walk around with the couch Or chair opened.

We always request even rooms now.

Requesting recommendations for studio in December. Any options available where you may see part of the park? TIA!

Last edited:
What's the best lake view studio room number? And could I fit an air mattress in there? I have 4 people but two teens who will not sleep in the same bed. Thanks!

What's the best lake view studio room number? And could I fit an air mattress in there? I have 4 people but two teens who will not sleep in the same bed. Thanks!

A small air mattress could probably fit in the kitchenette. Or else you'll have to leave the pull out sofa sleeper closed and have one sleep on it that way and the other set up the air mattress by it.

I like xx23 and xx25 best, followed by xx08 and xx06; the higher the better. 8609 and 8637 would make the top of my list when the lounge is open.

Room 8217: This is a dedicated 2 bedroom, in excellent condition. We requested a higher floor, lake view room. Room 8217 is on the 12th floor, and we really enjoyed the view! It was very quiet. The was a full laundry room, which was great for us with four little children. The pictures are from our final day, so the rooms were a bit lived in by then.
This is the kitchen and dining area. The open door at the back is the laundry room.
This is the second bedroom. It had 2 queen beds and its own bathroom plus 2 closets. There was a door that could be closed to separate it off from the rest of the villa. The entrance to this room was off the foyer that led into the villa. Sorry, I did not get a picture of the master bedroom, but it was the same as others that have been posted with the jacuzzi tub in the master bath behind a sliding door from the bedroom, and then a full standing shower. The toilet was behind another door. There was also a third bathroom next to the laundry room.

These are our views from our balconies. There was a balcony off of each bedroom, and the master bedroom balcony could also be accessed from the living room.

This is the main grounds when you exit out of the lobby reception area.

We loved it at Bay Lake Tower and would not hesitate to go back there the next time we travel to WDW!

I just booked 6 nights November 20-25 at Beach Club villas. That leaves the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving to book. I don’t have enough BCV points to book them with Disney’s 50% limit on borr points. I do have 75 points available with my BLT contract, so I’ll book there when that window opens. Since it’s only 2 nights, I’ll probably book a MK studio and request a high floor to get a fireworks view, if there are fireworks by then. Are my chances 100% of getting a good view of the castle doing this? The 2 times that I have booked standard studios, I got a second floor unit that had a aview of the parking area and a partial view of the fireworks, blockEd by a tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter