BLT Room advice

Thank you Everyone for your advice. I'm relatively new to DVC (having purchased a resale early 2012, and adding on in early 2013), so appreciate all of your wisdom.

This was one of my original questions also. I read the room maps but who said they were true, were they from disney or just an educated guess based on trip reports. We stayed 4th floor and used points for a theme park view. Everyone at disney said it was a theme park view room but the map is saying it is a standard view. If that room map is "official" then I have a huge issue as the room has about an 80 point difference.

last year - DVC announced that floors 2-4 would no longer be TPV - and only 5th floor and up. this was due to complaints that it was more parking lot view than theme park view.

so Jan of this year - they are no longer TPV - that is when she changed it.

some have reported that now some rooms that were standard view are now lake view on the 5th floor only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter