Bldg 62,63,64 at OKW?

We have a scooter due to medical issues which is why we are requesting those buildings but I was wondering if one has a better view or is better than the others for any reason

Just curious, does your reservation say "guaranteed due to medical need". I also have a scooter for my upcoming stay and can't climb stairs, but even though I've told them these things and asked for these to be "medical necessity", MS insisted that these are just requests, not guarantees. So I'm freaking out! As a result. I don't think we'll do on-line check in. Want to see and be seen my the CM at the front desk, so that hopefully she doesn't try to assign us to a non-elevator building or an upper floor.

It is spread out, but doesn't appear to be any worse than SSR furthest buildings?
Honestly I’ve had more longer bus waits at SSR. Last OKW trip, 16 minute wait right after our bus to Epcot drove past us. The wait to get back to the resort, however one night took 35 minutes, during Food and Wine.

Honestly I’ve had more longer bus waits at SSR. Last OKW trip, 16 minute wait right after our bus to Epcot drove past us. The wait to get back to the resort, however one night took 35 minutes, during Food and Wine.
Yes but you have to assume that...For some reason F&W Coming back has a long line no matter whatr resort.. & I also do recall coming back from HS...F! to be exact that it is a long wait to catch a bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter